We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Mail Box | Forum

Matthew D Zavoras
Matthew D Zavoras Mar 11 '13
The mail box works. But I can't delete any messages. The test message was from my test account to my admin account. It says it deletes it but it doesn't.
The Forum post is edited by Matthew D Zavoras Mar 11 '13
Alia Team
Alia Mar 11 '13
Matthew, can you test with two other users?
Matthew D Zavoras
Matthew D Zavoras Mar 12 '13
Not very public yet. But I will try to get one of my friends to send my non admin an account. I'll back to you.
Ian Michael Carson
Ian Michael Carson Mar 12 '13
I am having this issue as well.  The user can delete messages but as admin i can not delete my own messages.  Then I checked and it looks like I can delete normal private messages but I can not delete message sent from the "page reporter" app.

I dont know if this is your situation or not, hope it helps in some way.

Ian

Ian Michael Carson
Ian Michael Carson Mar 12 '13
http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/8068

is a topic about the issue I was having, if you are still having it.

Matthew D Zavoras
Matthew D Zavoras Mar 12 '13
Yea it is page reporter. I forgot I had other issues trying things as an admin. I should of thought about that.
Thanks
The Forum post is edited by Matthew D Zavoras Mar 12 '13
Alia Team
Alia Mar 13 '13
I guess, I can say that issue was resolved.
Thanks for helping Ian.

Peter
Peter Apr 24 '13
Sorry, how did you resolve it, I can't open link above..  :(
Alia Team
Alia Apr 25 '13
Peter, if you have page rerporter plugin, just deactivate it and test your mailbox again.
Peter
Peter Apr 25 '13
hmmm, page reporter plugin..? is it its real name..? I think I don't have anything like that.. I just installed Ads pro plugin and tried to make an Ad  as an admin, so now me as an admin have an email from myself that an ad has been aproved.. I cant get rid of that mail.. :( when I press delete, it says, 0 mesages deleted...
Peter
Peter Apr 25 '13
Can't get rid of these :(
Attachments:
  ps1.jpg (96.6Kb)
Peter
Peter Apr 25 '13
I have deleted them straight from database so they are gone from frontend as well :) , but does anyone know any other option how to fix it or why I was unable to delete them..? Thanks