We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Update Error (DB) | Forum

dhiyafaris
dhiyafaris Apr 10 '11
can some1 please help me with this?
http://www.klikpop.com
Crystal
Crystal Apr 10 '11
Try loading the basic theme.
Den Team
Den Apr 11 '11
@dhiyafaris
What did you do before this error appeared?
Try to run this sql via phpmyadmin:
ALTER TABLE `ow_base_authorization_role` ADD `custom` VARCHAR( 255 ) NULL DEFAULT NULL
dhiyafaris
dhiyafaris Apr 12 '11
@Crystal
still the same..

@Addenster
i upload the Oxwall update pack 1.1 to my root folder,
thats all.
Den Team
Den Apr 13 '11
@dhiyafaris
Did you run this sql query?
Amanda
Amanda Apr 13 '11
Hi not to hijack this thread but I had the same problem ...I got this message:

Message: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '50-view' for key 'groupId'
File: /home/m8o6te/public_html/ow_core/database.php
Line: 317
Trace:

#0 /home/m8o6te/public_html/ow_core/database.php(317): PDOStatement->execute()
#1 /home/m8o6te/public_html/ow_core/database.php(426): OW_Database->execute('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array)
#2 /home/m8o6te/public_html/ow_core/database.php(463): OW_Database->insert('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array)
#3 /home/m8o6te/public_html/ow_core/base_dao.php(209): OW_Database->insertObject('ow_base_authori...', Object(BOL_AuthorizationAction))
#4 /home/m8o6te/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/authorization_service.php(816): OW_BaseDao->save(Object(BOL_AuthorizationAction))
#5 /home/m8o6te/public_html/ow_core/authorization.php(106): BOL_AuthorizationService->saveAction(Object(BOL_AuthorizationAction))
#6 /home/m8o6te/public_html/ow_plugins/groups/update/3367/update.php(34): OW_Authorization->addAction('groups', 'view', true)
#7 /home/m8o6te/public_html/ow_updates/index.php(100): include('/home/m8o6te/pu...')
#8 {main}

Type: PDOException

and I ran the sql that you said to run but nothing happened ...now my admin page is stuck in a loop and won't let me do anything but look at a page that says The source code of 'Groups' plugin was updated. Need to update plugin DB. please help and thanks for your help on the other post I made!!!! :) @----<-----
The Forum post is edited by Amanda Apr 13 '11
Den Team
Den Apr 14 '11
Hi Amanda.
Would you PM me with your FTP/phpmyadmin details? Also, please, describe what actions did you do before this error appeared?
dhiyafaris
dhiyafaris Apr 14 '11
@Addenster.
yeah, i tried..
but still the same..
:(
Den Team
Den Apr 15 '11
@dhiyafaris
Would you PM me your details? Our dev team will check it.