We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Oxwall view in different browsers....? [Bug not confirmed. Solved] | Forum

Stuart Neilson
Stuart Neilson Mar 13 '13
So I've got Oxwall 1.5.1 on my site ... I use Google Chrome most of the time, I see my site fine, on Internet explorer too ( I have both browsers on my laptop). My father went on my site on his computer using Internet explorer , he sees it very weirdly, pictures are not at the right place, everything seems to be pushed on the right side of the screen, its very ugly and you can not even use navigate on the site properly...he can't even see the ads I put on there... he tried Explorer using windows 8 and also windows 7 but it does the same. So why does he see it like that when I can see it ok? Im worrying about the amount of people having trouble seeing my site.

Theres a pic of how he sees my site...

You can try on your computer and tell me if you can see it right www.couponingquebec.com

The Forum post is edited by Alia Apr 3 '13
Attachments:
  Howheseesmysite.png (184.54Kb)
Alia Team
Alia Mar 15 '13
Which version of IE does your father use?
DavidZenry
DavidZenry Apr 1 '13
Egh it‘s not Oxwall‘s fault really, Internet Explorer seems to live on another planet from the rest of the web. Major compatibility issues relating to CSS. Apparently the new version of WordPress won‘t work at all in IE.
Stuart Neilson
Stuart Neilson Apr 2 '13
thanks guy for ur replies, my father fixed the problem, we thinkit was his screen settings lol
Alia Team
Alia Apr 3 '13
))