We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Error 500 internal server ! [Answered] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
göksel şama
göksel şama Mar 13 '13
Some members getting 500 internal server error. May you help me pls ? if you delete history to explorer, firefox, chrome, you can enter website but i dont say all members. Sorry for bad english. I do not want to lose members. thank you
The Forum post is edited by Alia Mar 18 '13
Attachments:
  cats.jpg (64.76Kb)
MarkieMark67
MarkieMark67 Mar 13 '13
Run the site in Debug mode, and let us know what the error is.
göksel şama
göksel şama Mar 13 '13
Debug mode ? how ? :(
göksel şama
göksel şama Mar 13 '13
Message: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 145 Table './tumblrta_oxwall/ow_base_login_cookie' is marked as crashed and should be repaired File: /home/tumblrta/public_html/ow_core/database.php Line: 331 Trace: #0 /home/tumblrta/public_html/ow_core/database.php(331): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/tumblrta/public_html/ow_core/database.php(397): OW_Database->execute('SELECT * FROM o...', Array) #2 /home/tumblrta/public_html/ow_core/base_dao.php(114): OW_Database->queryForObject('SELECT * FROM o...', 'BOL_LoginCookie', Array, 0, Array) #3 /home/tumblrta/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/login_cookie_dao.php(102): OW_BaseDao->findObjectByExample(Object(OW_Example)) #4 /home/tumblrta/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_service.php(337): BOL_LoginCookieDao->findByCookie('1807ef8a80b4508...') #5 /home/tumblrta/public_html/ow_core/application.php(798): BOL_UserService->findUserIdByCookie('1807ef8a80b4508...') #6 /home/tumblrta/public_html/ow_core/application.php(102): OW_Application->userAutoLogin() #7 /home/tumblrta/public_html/index.php(43): OW_Application->init() #8 {main} Type: PDOException
göksel şama
göksel şama Mar 13 '13
what should I do ?
Attachments:
  123.jpg (257.54Kb)
göksel şama
göksel şama Mar 13 '13
I would be happy if you help me..
göksel şama
göksel şama Mar 13 '13
PM was send
Rainier Sotelo
Rainier Sotelo Mar 15 '13
Hello Paul Cuffe,

Which of the below mentioned config.php file do I have to edit:

This one
if ( defined('OW_CRON') )
{
    define('OW_DEBUG_MODE', false);
    define('OW_DEV_MODE', false);
    define('OW_PROFILER_ENABLE', false);
}
else
{
    /**
    * Make changes in this block if you want to enable DEV mode and DEBUG mode
    */

or, this one
    define('OW_DEBUG_MODE', false);
    define('OW_DEV_MODE', false);
    define('OW_PROFILER_ENABLE', false);
}

Regards,
Rainier
Rainier Sotelo
Hello Paul,

I did it but this what I've got:

Cheers
Rainier Sotelo
I am new to Oxwall and I have a limited technical knowledge about web based technologies, if it is not a valid error, do i have to set it back to "false" ('OW_DEBUG_MODE', false)?
Rainier Sotelo
I am also experiencing 500 internal server error problem from time to time, and also notice that my site is becoming to slow to respond.
MarkieMark67
MarkieMark67 Mar 16 '13
Look in your Cpanel at the Process Manager and make sure the running scripts in memory are clearing out. If you see more the a few process running. Look to see if they are the same. If so cron command might be incorrect. I use to have this problem.