We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

The Golden Bachelor - CC Discussion! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
John
John Mar 5

I felt this deserved it’s own thread outside of the running Bachelor series thread we’ve had for some time - besides, Bachelor in Paradise will also be starting so that thread can be for BIP!

If watching this show is not your thing….feel free to drive by. If you want to have a FUN, HONEST, GROUP discussion weekly - maybe try a new show….that is just for fun….please consider joining in!

Discussion on socials is HOT for this series and it appears the women who will be competing (ages 60-75) seem like an incredible group of women. Many/most of them seem to have had or have interesting, successful careers and seemingly are confident, vibrant about life and somewhat health conscious.

I’m sure there will be drama. Disappointment. Sloppy kissing?! But I think it’s going to be real interesting watching this new version - these woman - not unlike many on CC - have enjoyed decades of life experiences - with or without a man - and it will be interesting to see how the season plays out.

Whether you always watch Bachelor, or never have watched I hope you’ll think about joining in on this one. Starts September 28. Two hour episodes I believe. Many of us don’t watch the night of…but discussion of each week and those episode “spoilers” are legal as soon as it might air on the east coast. Join in whenever you watch - even if it’s a few days later.

No other season spoilers allowed beyond what is shown in previews. If you look you can find results spoilers - but don’t bring them here! https://youtu.be/dnm7oH-7beE?si=zVJYvmZrdiDm8ZIq 3

CC Women and CC Men - all are welcome to participate.

Here is the current season trailer out - I think you’ll see that these women are mature and beautiful each in their own way:

- YouTube

And the bachelor’s story: https://youtu.be/bfUpo6RcHEg?si=GjD_KAk7nnXIPYKJ 21

Jeremy Blake
Jeremy Blake Mar 5
Who’s in to watch as a CC group?!!!
Rajesh Rajpo
Rajesh Rajpo Mar 5
Totally worth watching! The idea of mature women sharing their life experiences is interesting. I expect a mix of drama, laughter, and maybe some unexpected moments. While I might not catch it on the premiere night, I'm open to joining discussions post-episode. Curious to see how the Golden Bachelor journey unfolds starting September 28. Speaking of bachelors, check out bachelorpartyinsider.com for tips on being the best groomsman, I used it when organizing a bachelor's party for my friend. That was a total success!
The Forum post is edited by Rajesh Rajpo Mar 5