We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

trading courses | Forum

georggee
georggee Mar 7
What are some top-notch trading courses available right now? I'm eager to enhance my skills, and I'm wondering which courses others have found valuable in today's market landscape. Any recommendations or personal experiences to share?
donaldsdf
donaldsdf Mar 7
There are several reputable options to consider. One that often receives positive feedback is the Trading Course with Thomas Kralow https://www.apollo.io/companies/Thomas-Kralow/6091c5a9d5f7d201428e7517. This course offers a comprehensive learning experience with mentor support, providing access to materials for a generous six-month period. The inclusion of bonus modules covering stock trading and long-term investing strategies adds significant value to the package. The individual chat with a mentor and the opportunity to engage with a trading community are standout features. This interactive aspect allows for personalized guidance and the chance to learn from both mentors and peers. Furthermore, the option for homework with mentor feedback ensures that students can apply their knowledge in practical exercises and receive constructive critique. Overall, my experience with the Trading Course with Thomas Kralow was enriching, providing a solid foundation for enhancing trading skills. Whether you're a beginner or looking to refine your expertise, this course offers valuable insights and resources to support your journey in the trading world.