We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

I decided to try to make new acquaintances via the Internet | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
IlonaLizer
IlonaLizer Mar 14
I decided to try to make new acquaintances via the Internet, but I was faced with the fact that I did not know how to properly introduce myself and attract the attention of other people. Maybe someone has experience or advice on this issue?
Nikola Yers
Nikola Yers Mar 14
Hello! Friendship is a vitally important aspect of our lives, it enriches our wisdom, provides encouragement in important times and adds joy to our most important moments. If you want to learn how to make new friendships online, I would recommend checking out this article https://www.heyday.net/blog/what-makes-a-great-friendship-heyday-community-platform-tips What is a strong friendship: tips for the Heyday community platform. Here you will find many useful tips and tricks that will help you gain attention and win friends in online communities.
Della Fims
Della Fims Mar 14
Hello, I also recently heard about this article from a friend and decided to read it and I can say that I really liked it, so I decided to read the others and I was very pleased with them because I learned a lot of useful information