We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Move Logo | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
Patrick West
Patrick West Mar 17 '13
I wonder if there is a way that I could "Move" the Oxwall logo through CSS. I do not wish to remove it or hide it. Actually, I appreciate everything that Oxwall provides and want others to see that they can also use this software. The developers have done an amazing job here and I give them multiple thumbs up for this!

I simply want to move it to the center of the page (in footer) under the Terms of Use | Privacy Policy section. It is much easier to see there and it does not make the page seem odd with it being to the right.

I just want it to look like the attached image:

The Forum post is edited by Patrick West Mar 17 '13
Attachments:
  Capture.JPG (16.67Kb)
Michael I.
Michael I. Mar 18 '13
Topic was moved from Custom Code Modifications.
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Apr 20 '13
Positioning depends on what theme your using and the width you have it adjusted to.

html body.ow div.ow_footer div.ow_canvas div.ow_page div a img {
bottom: -22px;
left: -680px;
position: relative;}

Simply adjust bottom and left accordingly...

Image Source

Quote from Patrick West I wonder if there is a way that I could "Move" the Oxwall logo through CSS. I do not wish to remove it or hide it. Actually, I appreciate everything that Oxwall provides and want others to see that they can also use this software. The developers have done an amazing job here and I give them multiple thumbs up for this!

I simply want to move it to the center of the page (in footer) under the Terms of Use | Privacy Policy section. It is much easier to see there and it does not make the page seem odd with it being to the right.

I just want it to look like the attached image: