We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

where to find correct score predictions? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Alexis
Alexis Mar 18
Hey folks, hope you're all doing well! I've been really getting into football betting recently but find it quite challenging to predict the correct scores of matches. Does anyone have tips on how to improve at this or know of any tools that might help? Cheers!
Olov
Olov Mar 18

Hello! It's great to hear about your interest in football betting. Correct score predictions can indeed be tricky, but they're not impossible to master with the right approach. I stumbled upon a website called xGscore that specializes in this. They use a wealth of statistical data, including expected goals (xG), to provide betting tips and predictions for football scores. Their system is tailored to help bettors make more accurate predictions quickly. It’s fascinating how they use the Poisson distribution to calculate probabilities for each potential score. I recommend checking out their Correct Score Predictions & Tips section. It could be a game-changer for your betting strategy. Good luck!