We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Canadian Pharmacy Experience? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
idayrare corded
I have a prescription for a name brand drug that has no (US) lower priced generic equivalent.

My insurance is wonky and I never know how much I will be paying for a 90 day supply of the name brand. Varies anywhere from just over $200 to almost $450 on my last refill.

Looking at Canadian pharmacies, they have a generic version; and I can get 90 days supply for around $80, including shipping. Ships Internationally from Canada, Australia, Mauritius, New Zealand or UK.

I'm not real comfortable doing that so am looking for any CFers with experience (positive or negative) ordering from Canada. And any specific websites that you have used. Have you had issues with your physician balking at sending your prescription to such a pharmacy?

TIA
Claudette Leanna
No experience with Canada but I've had family members use CostPlusDrugs before, no idea if your med is available with them or not
Alex Baroness
Alex Baroness Mar 21
Dealing with fluctuating prescription costs can be frustrating. Considering Canadian pharmacies for a more affordable option sounds like a smart move. It's natural to feel a bit wary, but many people have positive experiences ordering from reputable Canadian pharmacies.Have you explored other online options for medications you may need? Buying zolpidem online, for instance, could provide both convenience and potential cost savings. Just ensure you're using a legitimate and trustworthy source like Buy Zolpidem Online.Overall, it's about finding what works best for you in terms of affordability, convenience, and peace of mind.