We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Trying out gel nails | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Mike Jason
Mike Jason Mar 25
Hey everyone, I've been thinking about trying out gel nails for the first time, but I'm not sure where to start. Can anyone recommend a good brand or share their experiences with gel nails?
David Wilson
David Wilson Mar 25

Sure thing! I've been using gel nails for a while now, and I have to say I'm quite pleased with the results. Their gel polish has a wide range of colors to choose from, and it tends to last longer without chipping compared to regular polish. Plus, the application process is pretty straightforward, especially if you follow some tutorials online. Overall, I'd recommend giving it a try!

James Stiller
James Stiller Mar 25
I've found their gel nails to be quite durable, and they have some really trendy colors to choose from. One thing I would recommend is investing in a good quality UV or LED lamp for curing the gel polish. It makes a big difference in how long the manicure lasts and ensures a smooth finish. So, whichever brand you go for, don't forget to get a reliable lamp too!