We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

my little gift for oxwall followers - Virtual Gifts | Forum

ma3ih Club
ma3ih Apr 14 '11
i sad for cant help oxwall with making plugin or theme's
cuz i really love help this perfect Team

but

i put here some Gift picture's
for all users
cuz i know find gifts pic is some hard xD

i hope all enjoy
Attachments:
  virtual_gifts.zip (340.46Kb)
Emil Team
Emil Apr 15 '11
Wow, thanks Masih! Those pics are really good. Can we use some of them for the default collection in this plugin?
ma3ih Club
ma3ih Apr 15 '11
Sure Man
MixFm
MixFm Apr 16 '11
Here if you want use my images like a gift for comunity http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/985
Emil Team
Emil Apr 21 '11
Masih and MixFm,

I almost forgot: are those images you provided licensed? Do you have the right to distribute them?
ma3ih Club
ma3ih Apr 21 '11
yes They are ... i find every 1 of theme From every where .. Some from facebook application's . Some From Social networks some From guys Share them ..thats All
The Forum post is edited by ma3ih Apr 21 '11
Emil Team
Emil Apr 21 '11
I mean, if they were purchased with the right to distribute, or downloaded (again with the right to distribute) they can be used then. Otherwise, no.

An unlicensed item - e.g. found on a social network without any traces - can't be used because its authorship and intellectual rights are undefined.

You can donate your own work to Oxwall but not others'. Unless you purchased it or have permission to distribute.
ma3ih Club
ma3ih Apr 22 '11
Be sure ... My country not have Copyright Rule
and 99% of them is from my county
and this is new pack of Gift 100% Free and licensed
Attachments:
  20.rar (231.5Kb)
Th3Mirr0r
Th3Mirr0r May 26 '12

if you know from whom they were purchased or to which artists belongs these,i would credit their work,in my site.

Th3Mirr0r

You do not have permission to reply this topic