We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Error 500 - Internal Server Error [Solved] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Felipe
Felipe Mar 22 '13
Hi for all!

My social networking stopped today with a "Internal Server Error" and I can't solve it. But when I enter with englishbr.com/index, it works.. but with englishbr.com it doesn't works.
I saw that this error occurs when a try to acess my dashboard.

Someone can help me?

Thanks!
The Forum post is edited by Alia Mar 24 '13
Felipe
Felipe Mar 22 '13
Quote from Purusothaman Ramanujam Tried this?

http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/4661

I did it and I received this error: 
PDOException

I don't know what to do, I'm not a expert yet, can you help me?

Thanks!

Attachments:
  error.jpg (334.42Kb)
Felipe
Felipe Mar 24 '13
Quote from Paul Cuffe This shows that within the dashboard either for your profile or others too (cant be sure) that there is within your DB is two keys with the same value (in the actionId field)  but really should not be as they are ment to be unique, if you would like, i would be happy to go into your DB and fix this problem for you, if you are interetsed, please PM me

Thanks for your reply! But it's working now.. I don't know why, I didn't nothing.
I don't know if this will back or no, but thanks for all!

See ya!
Ayo Tunde
Ayo Tunde May 30 '13
hi.
I got similar case too. same
Quote from Felipe
Quote from Purusothaman Ramanujam Tried this?

http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/4661

I did it and I received this error: 
PDOException

I don't know what to do, I'm not a expert yet, can you help me?

Thanks!

as considering what Paul said

Quote from Paul Cuffe This shows that within the dashboard either for your profile or others too (cant be sure) that there is within your DB is two keys with the same value (in the actionId field)  but really should not be as they are ment to be unique, if you would like, i would be happy to go into your DB and fix this problem for you, if you are interetsed, please PM me
I decided to check my dashboard all over again by removing the widgets one by one. The case was resolved after removing the Newsfeed widget on the dashboard.

My question is could this be right?

Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Nov 7 '13
Nope, done this, same issue as when I tried clicking on the edit,, gives the error 500
Abbey
Abbey Nov 8 '13
I had a similar issue, it does tend to do it when you are running the maximum amount of running processing.
Most sites are set to 25
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Nov 9 '13
Fingered it out, was the Referral plugin.