We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

CONSOLE is gone when I load a new theme | Forum

jon sorrels
jon sorrels Mar 22 '13
Hello
I need a little help with the console at the top right hand side of the screen disappears. It seem to turn into plain text if anyone can look at my site let me know if I might be doing something wrong and the theme that I am using is not the only one that does it in case you might ask me if I checked that
thanks for any help! 
Alia Team
Alia Mar 25 '13
Jon, top right console is working just fine with your current theme.

Which theme did you use when it disappeared? Was it one of the themes designed by Oxwall Software.

The main reason why console is not being displayed in other themes is usually because the theme is not updated to work with 1.5.x version of Oxwall.
jon sorrels
jon sorrels Mar 25 '13
Yeh I changed it cause it wasnt working this is the one that was not working Graphite Extended there are a couple others that do the same thing like the grass theme the one that looks like a garden. I will change the theme back to the one in question. So you can see.
Alia Team
Alia Mar 26 '13
Jon, you will need to contact theme's designers. Those themes were not developed by us and we can't help you to fix the issue.