We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Plugins for member pages questions ?(Confusing information) {SOLVED} | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Geoff Slaughter O'Donnell
Hello
 Maybe I am just reading this wrong or not understanding,so please feel free to clarify!
I have gone through the plugins many times and read about HTML PAGES & FACEBOOK LIKE PAGES which is all fine and dandy,but it not ansewering my questions.and contacting Aron is like pulling teeth.
What we are looking for :
Our members want a page (meaning similar to their profile page ) to be associated with their actual profile page (so in respect you have a profile page and a (page) that they can add more text,HTML,ETC..)so really it is just an extension to the profile
Facebook like pages are fine but is to default driven and Html pages do not give enough understanding to the word page from what I have read
so if anyone know of the plug in that allows a member to have the profile and add a page and design it themselves ..please let me know !
I have included a profile view of the site i built (my personal profile) and my associated page to the profile ,granted it took alot of script writing for the extras but the basic is just a duplication of the profile page and should be easy for a script writer that understands Oxwall more than I
The Forum post is edited by Geoff Slaughter O'Donnell Mar 25 '13
Geoff Slaughter O'Donnell
ISSUE FIXED I ADAPTED PHP SCRIPT TO OXWALL SCRIPT USING CMS AND MADE FULLY EDITED PAGES FOR MEMBERS BASED ON THE PROFILE PAGE WITH EXTRAS ~WORKS GREAT ...WILL TEST WIDGETS AND OTHER PLUGINS AND IF PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED I WILL POST DOWNLOAD
SIMILAR TO MY PAGES ABOVE