We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Hi. I live in the United States and am looking for resources for transgender people | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Richard
Richard Apr 5

Hi. I live in the United States and am looking for resources for transgender people. I want to find a support group or organization where I can connect with people who have gone through the same things I have and where I can find information about medical care, rights, and other important issues. If you have any information or recommendations, please share with me.

Hikil
Hikil Apr 5

Are you seeking meaningful connections with transgender individuals in the United States? Look no further! Join us at Taimi https://taimi.com/us-dating/transgender and discover a vibrant community of transgender singles who are ready to chat, date, and connect. Our platform provides a safe and inclusive space where you can be yourself and meet like-minded individuals who understand and respect you. Sign up now to start your journey towards genuine connections with transgender people in your area.

Richard
Richard Apr 5

Thank you so much to the Taimi team for creating such an amazing community! Thanks to this platform I can find like-minded people, including transgender people. It's a place where I feel part of a big and friendly family, where everyone can be themselves without fear of judgment. Thank you for your support and understanding!