We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Maid,Housekeeper fine new job | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
John
John Apr 8
Hi My name is Rose,I need to fine new job,as Maid,Housekeeper,My Boz will finish at August 22,I do All inside of house work I love and care with Dog and Cat,but no for nanny,for 5 days work time day,ok with kids.if some one need please text me 081617992580 Thank you.
MaisieRowe
MaisieRowe Apr 8
Remember to highlight your strengths and passion for your work in your job search. Best of luck with finding your next role, and I hope you find a job that's fulfilling and rewarding!
gua dalupe
gua dalupe Apr 8
I'm glad to hear you're looking for a new job as a maid or housekeeper. Your dedication to caring for pets and willingness to work with kids make you a valuable asset to any household. It's great that you're open to new opportunities and eager to take on new challenges.
When searching for a new job, consider reaching out to professional cleaning services like Hemstädning Malmö. They often have openings for individuals with your skills and experience. Additionally, networking within your community or through online job boards can also lead to promising opportunities.