We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Member approval [Answered] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Donamix
Donamix Mar 26 '13
Is there any way for users that are not yet approved by a site admin to bi invisible for others? i mean when someone check out a member profile that has not yet been approved, it should not display hes profile.. it should say.. This member is waiting for approval from the site adminstrtors/modarators or what ever..

Is it possible?

The Forum post is edited by Alia Apr 1 '13
Donamix
Donamix Mar 26 '13
Quote from Paul Cuffe You could get a simple plugin to check the status of an account, and IF it is awaiting approval it could redirect a user to a "this profile is awaiting ect" page

What simple plugin?
Donamix
Donamix Mar 27 '13
I'm not a developer to be easy build for me, i know you said i could, i didn't say i can, but i think this option should come with the software, or it should at least be in the store for free..
Alia Team
Alia Mar 28 '13
Donamix, we already have this improvement in our "to do" list.
Once this feature will be implemented, unapproved/unverified users will just not be visible anywhere on the site.

Donamix
Donamix Mar 28 '13
Quote from Aliia Donamix, we already have this improvement in our "to do" list.
Once this feature will be implemented, unapproved/unverified users will just not be visible anywhere on the site.

Thank you :)

That's great..