We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Lotus Exige Office Chair | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
John
John Apr 16
For sale is a Lotus Exige office chair a made a couple years ago. Was built using a 2007 Exige S Driver's seat, vintage aluminum Herman Miller base (polished), an aluminum bar with walnut armrests, and a custom bracket for the seat. Nothing was cut/ changed/ damaged on the seat during this process. Chair is fixed (non-tilt) but is height adjustable so can be brought down to a lounge chair height.

Leather seat is in excellent condition (9.5). I built this as a fun side project but doesn't really get used.

Located in Norwood, NJ and would prefer local pickup. As for price, will do best offer. Would prefer to sell it as a chair but if it makes sense to sell just the seat, I could do that.
Jeremy Blake
Jeremy Blake Apr 17
This is awesome. How much you asking for it?
Rajesh Rajpo
Rajesh Rajpo Apr 17
That's a unique piece. Repurposing a Lotus Exige seat into an office chair is quite creative. It's great to see people finding inventive ways to give new life to old items. If I were in the market for office furniture, I'd definitely consider something like this. By the way, if anyone's interested in exploring more unique outdoor furniture pieces, they could go here for some popular products.