We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

website not responding [Solved via Reinstallation] | Forum

Discount dollars
Discount dollars Mar 26 '13
drop boxes to get to adim not workin when i do get in admin none of tabs are responding it wont let me change theme or anything because none of tabs seem to be workin and when im on the website nothing works HELP
The Forum post is edited by Alia Mar 28 '13
Discount dollars
Discount dollars Mar 27 '13
you right bad install i fixed it thanks paul
Not Responding
Not Responding Nov 19 '22

Reasons: 

There are a few reasons why a website may not be responding. One reason could be that the website is down for maintenance. Another reason could be that the domain name expired and was not renewed. Finally, the website could be experiencing technical difficulties.

Solution:

It could be a problem with the server, the network, or the website itself. If you're getting an error message, it may give you some clues as to what the problem is. There are many possible reasons why a website might be not responding

Otherwise, you can try restarting your computer or your router, or clearing your browser's cache. If none of those things work, you may need to contact the website's owner or administ ator to see if they can help.

Christina F. Custer
Christina F. Custer Mar 15 '23
If you have page responding issue than I suggest you Speed optimization plugins. There are many available that are free and paid as well. Try with the free version and then move to paid one for more awesome results. I have used two speed optimization plugins there you can see the results in there, it is a Dubai Services based site and it is awesome. 
alex reynolds
alex reynolds Mar 16 '23
I've been looking for good information on this topic but haven't found anything good until now. You just got a new biggest fan quordle