We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Electricity Prices: Where to now? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
John
John Apr 18
I have been challenged (?) to put an end to the Thread 'Electricity Prices set to fall" so here goes all ye of little faith!

Of course it is not just of interest to us EV drivers but also for households too.

European Gas reserves are rising quickly, particularly Germany which had 32% of its storage full 2 weeks ago and now up to 45%. It might be able to fill its salt caverns by September at this rate though heaven forbid it is using Russian Gas!!
Olli Stor
Olli Stor Apr 19
You're absolutely right to point out the significance of European gas reserves on the market. It's like peeking behind the curtain to see what's really driving those price shifts.
Rajesh Rajpo
Rajesh Rajpo Apr 19
Challenges can be fun, right? So, let's dive into this one! Your insights on electricity prices are spot-on. Speaking from personal experience, I remember fretting over energy costs until I stumbled upon smarterbusiness.co.uk. It's like finding a treasure map in a sea of confusion! They shed light on energy trends and helped me navigate through the maze of fluctuating prices.

And hey, with European gas reserves on the rise, there's hope for all of us. I've noticed similar shifts in my own neighborhood.
The Forum post is edited by Rajesh Rajpo Apr 19