We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How can I find information about Seventh Avenue? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Violet Sagmiller
Hello! My Seventh Avenue order is delayed and I cannot determine when it will be delivered. I've tried to find contact information for their customer support, but I can't find a phone number or email address. How to contact their support team and get help in resolving this issue. Are there any special instructions or recommendations for such cases?
Bill Memerrik
Bill Memerrik Apr 18
Hi! When shopping for home goods, there are countless options available both in store and online. However, for those who are looking for a pleasant shopping experience, it is worth paying attention to the online store of household goods Seventh Avenue, which with its assortment and prices can please every buyer. It is convenient to select the necessary products using their website, and if you need advice on a product, you can call seventh avenue numberand they will provide it, and customers really like this.
Violet Sagmiller
Thank you for your help! I found Seventh Avenue's contact information and contacted customer support. They were very responsive and helped me with my order. I visited their website and found a "Contact Us" or "Customer Service" section that listed a phone number and email address where they could be reached.