We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

What’s your best bluefish recipe? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
John
John Apr 26
I’ve tried to replicate Legal Seafoods bluefish in mustard sauce but haven’t had luck.
Jeremy Blake
Jeremy Blake Apr 26
One day while working in the OR the staff got into a heated discussion regarding the “best” bluefish recipe. Folks chimed in about lemon, garlic, tomatoe sauce, baking, foil, etc.

The anesthesiologist listened for a while and then pronounced he’d heard them all… and had the best of the best.

“Take a fresh bluefish fillet and place skin side down on foil sheet. Preheat the oven to 350. Cover generously with mayo, garlic, chopped tomatoe and parsley. Wrap tightly with foil. Bypass oven and immediately place wrapped fish in garbage. Call pizza place and order a large cheese pie. No guest will ever complain!!’
Rajesh Rajpo
Rajesh Rajpo Apr 26
So, when it comes to bluefish, I've got a go-to recipe that never fails to impress. I start by marinating the fillets in a mixture of olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, and a blend of herbs like parsley, thyme, and oregano. I let them soak up all those flavors for about an hour, then I grill them until they're perfectly flaky and infused with that delicious marinade.
The result is a dish that's bursting with flavor and incredibly satisfying. It's simple yet so tasty, and it really showcases the natural richness of the bluefish.
If you're looking to up your bluefish game or just want some new cooking tips, I recently came across some that have really elevated my skills in the kitchen. You can visit here to find them.
The Forum post is edited by Rajesh Rajpo Apr 26