We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How Do You Pin A Comment on Instagram? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Allinsider
Allinsider May 7

Users on Instagram have an option to minimize negative comments on posts and praise positive or valuable comments, which is known as pinned comment on Instagram. The purpose of this forum is to show you how to pin instagram comments to say goodbye to haters

1. Launch Instagram on your device. 2. Go to the post where you wish to leave a comment by navigating there. 3. Locate the comment that you wish to highlight. 4. Now, Press and hold the comment, A toolbar will appear with the options. 5. Click on the Thumbtack icon to pin the comment.
The Forum post is edited by Allinsider May 7
Vene Eehers
Vene Eehers Jul 13
I love that Instagram lets you pin comments! It's a great way to feature insightful comments or messages of support, especially when you get a lot of feedback on a post someone to do my homework for me. This helps keep the positivity high and drowns out any negativity. I find it so easy to pin comments too - just a few taps and you've got that awesome comment highlighted for everyone to see.
Jack Gross
Jack Gross Jul 21
Easy to make the most of the information resources and features of the social network instagram. Businesses can easily share high-quality images and promotional campaigns to the target audience. How to pin posts to the top of the news is easy to do coreball. Through really simple operations.
herryjoseph
herryjoseph Jul 22
Easily export Instagram comments into JSON format with our intuitive web application. Designed for developers, data analysts, and social media professionals, this tool simplifies the process of obtaining structured comment data, including usernames, dates, likes, and comment text. To use, just enter the Instagram media link, agree to our terms of service, and instantly receive your comments in JSON format. You can export instagram comments quickly and efficiently using our web application.This service is perfect for integrating Instagram comment data into applications, conducting in-depth analysis, or managing large datasets. We offer free exports for up to 100 comments per media link, with an upgrade option to our Premium Plan for additional features like exporting comment replies. Experience a fast, secure, and efficient way to manage your Instagram comment data.