We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Photos Not Appearing After Uploading To Site | Forum

Noah
Noah Jan 13 '12

Ok site is off maintenance so it is accessible now. via www.ywwrn.com/social and there is no files appearing in "ow_userfiles/plugins/photo" I have provided a screen shot of the filezilla

Kind Regards,

Bob Brown- YWWRN owner/operator

Michael I.
Michael I. Jan 16 '12
It is not good files are not saved in the ow_userfiles/plugins/photo folder. Should be some sort of an issue. What about permissions of the ow_userfiles folder? Are they set to 777? You can send me your FTP and Admin Panel access details via PM if you want me to check into the issue.
Jason
Jason Apr 22 '15
how do I get larger than .5 MB images to upload?? please help

dave Leader
dave Apr 22 '15
you can increase the amount in the admin user settings area and also you will need to increase the size of upload in your htaccess file 

# post max size at least 10 percent higher

# than upload max size

php_value post_max_size 400M

php_value upload_max_filesize 360M

you dont have to use those numbers you can use what you want i just have those numbers because we upload alot of vids. 

The Forum post is edited by dave Apr 22 '15
Jason
Jason Apr 22 '15
thanks Dave
ross Team
ross Apr 22 '15
Dave +1
Jason
Jason Apr 22 '15
I changed htaccess in root and I still see this

The photo cannot be uploaded if the size limit is exceeded. The possible limit is 0.5 Mb
dave Leader
dave Apr 22 '15
and you also changed the default value in admin->settings->user settings->content tab
Jason
Jason Apr 22 '15
yes it's set to 2mb

Maximum upload file size 2 MB (Server limit 360 Mb)
The Forum post is edited by Jason Apr 22 '15
dave Leader
dave Apr 22 '15
ok as far as i know you may have to contact your host, they may have a limit set on your hosting account for uploads. 
ross Team
ross Apr 23 '15
Jason, do you have access to php.ini file? If so do the changes there rather then in htaccess file. 
JoshWho
JoshWho Apr 23 '15

Instead of using php_value post_max_size 400M and php_value upload_max_filesize 360M

change it to 

php_flag post_max_size 400M

php_flag upload_max_filesize 360M

and see if that takes it. Some servers are different. 

temp
temp Jan 13 '23

TEMP NUMBER TO RECEIVE SMS ONLINE

Tempsmss.com Is a Free Service for Receiving Temporary SMS Messages. No Need to Register an Account. Just Choose a Temp Number Then Utilize It to Get Free Messages From Instagram, Fb, Vk.com, Telegram, Imo, WeChat, PayPal, and Many Other Applications & Websites.

The Forum post is edited by temp Jan 13 '23
TM Speed Tests
TM Speed Tests May 4 '23
Which speed testing tool are you using? Check Your Internet Speed on TM Speed Test.
Pages: « 1 2