We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Bug Reports - Avatar History | Forum

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Apr 17 '13
Let me know about all bugs or troubles
Tiwakar
Tiwakar Apr 18 '13
after installed this plugin i got 500.phtml error. if i uninstalled these plugin from my site, my site working fine. please help
Nirmalya Ghosh
Nirmalya Ghosh Apr 18 '13
Same here also! Showing 500 error.
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Apr 18 '13

Nirmalya Ghosh,

Could you enable DEBUG_MODE and send me the error details. To disable enable debug mode, replace this code:

define('OW_DEBUG_MODE', false);

with this:

define('OW_DEBUG_MODE', true);

in ow_includes/config.php file, on line 45. Then refresh the page and you will get the error details. Send me the details and I will help you to solve the problem.

Or I can fix the problem on your site if you send me FTP access details

The Forum post is edited by Sergey Kambalin Apr 18 '13
Nirmalya Ghosh

OW Debug - NoticeMessage:Declaration of PROFILECLICK_CMP_ProfileWidget::processSettingList() should be compatible with that of BASE_CLASS_Widget::processSettingList()File:/home/soumalya/public_html/ow_plugins/profileclick/components/profile_widget.phpLine:150

OW Debug - NoticeMessage:Declaration of CUSTOMPROFILE_CMP_ProfileWidget::processSettingList() should be compatible with that of BASE_CLASS_Widget::processSettingList()File:/home/soumalya/public_html/ow_plugins/customprofile/components/profile_widget.phpLine:249

OW Debug - NoticeMessage:Undefined index: usernameFile:/home/soumalya/public_html/ow_plugins/uavatars/classes/plugin.phpLine:143

OW Debug - ExceptionMessage:SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 0, 1' at line 1File:/home/soumalya/public_html/ow_core/database.phpLine:331Trace:#0 /home/soumalya/public_html/ow_core/database.php(331): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/soumalya/public_html/ow_core/database.php(397): OW_Database->execute('SELECT * FROM o...', Array) #2 /home/soumalya/public_html/ow_core/base_dao.php(114): OW_Database->queryForObject('SELECT * FROM o...', 'BOL_User', Array, 0, Array) #3 /home/soumalya/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_dao.php(124): OW_BaseDao->findObjectByExample(Object(OW_Example)) #4 /home/soumalya/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_service.php(294): BOL_UserDao->findByUserName(NULL) #5 /home/soumalya/public_html/ow_plugins/uavatars/classes/plugin.php(144): BOL_UserService->findByUsername(NULL) #6 /home/soumalya/public_html/ow_core/event_manager.php(188): UAVATARS_CLASS_Plugin->onFinalize(Object(OW_Event)) #7 /home/soumalya/public_html/ow_core/application.php(348): OW_EventManager->trigger(Array, Object(OW_Event)) #8 /home/soumalya/public_html/index.php(76): OW_Application->finalize(Object(OW_Event)) #9 {main}Type:PDOException

Nirmalya Ghosh
Here's the document file of the error.
Roderick
Roderick Apr 19 '13
Hi,

Your plugin works fine on my site, but i add the profile picture album to to normal galleries, could you please change this in the next update, i now deactivated your plugin because of this.

Nobody wants to see that album in the galleries :)

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Apr 20 '13
Nirmalya Ghosh, Tiwakar

I've fixed the error in the current update. So you need update the plugin to fix the issue.

Nirmalya Ghosh
Nirmalya Ghosh Apr 20 '13
Sir, the plugin works fine now after the update. Although I didn't get the update notification in my admin area, I manually downloaded it and uploaded it to my website and it works fine.
Donamix
Donamix Apr 20 '13
I also agree with Roderick
Roderick
Roderick Apr 20 '13
Quote from Nirmalya Ghosh Sir, the plugin works fine now after the update. Although I didn't get the update notification in my admin area, I manually downloaded it and uploaded it to my website and it works fine.

Check your cronjob please, everybody else did get it fine
Tiwakar
Tiwakar Apr 21 '13
Hi Sergey Kambalin,

Thanks for update. its working fine now

This topic is sticky
You do not have permission to reply this topic