We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Fatel PDO Error | Forum

Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew Apr 29 '11
This Currently Messes Up Admin Plugin Updates & That PREVENTS Any Admin Functions From Working. Might Be Caused My Instant Chat Update. Soon I Might See If I Can Remove That Update, If That'll Prevent This Issue.

Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in /home/foy/public_html/ValuedMembers/ow_core/database.php on line 159

And IE9 Still Has HUGE Oxwall Issues. NOT Caused My My Java Script. As I Mentioned Via Private Message Weeks Ago, I Disabled My Java Script, and STILL IE9 Issues. I Myself Prefer NOT USING IE9. However, MANY People Likely Use It. :--)
Brother Andrew
I Added (php.ini) In (ow_core) & It's The Same! :--)
FrenZinn.com
FrenZinn.com Apr 29 '11
i also have the same problem
Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in /home/vrmurick/public_html/ow_core/database.php on line 159
i installed the oxwall using softaculous and when trying to access website it shows the above error message
what should i do please explain step by step i am a beginner

thanks in advance
Brother Andrew
PDO Is Installed On The Server That I'm Using, and So This Is VERY STRANGE! Raj: Let's believe For This To Be Resolved EXTREMELY QUICKLY!!! :--)
Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew Apr 30 '11
Well Raj, We Have To Be VERY PATIENT With This! :--)
Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew Apr 30 '11
I'm NOT Sure, But G00GLE Might Monitor Our Activity On Here.
Michael Leader
Michael May 1 '11
FYI guys,
this was reported on FRIDAY, the last day of the working week and I have observed that unless there is a major disaster the Oxwall Staff don't work over the weekend so where it is unfortunate you may have to wait until Monday for a fix.

Maybe Oxwall can provide some kind of Priority support for this. Weekend support for a yearly fee? Just askin. I try to do all my tinkering early on to give time for a fix if I break.

@Brother Andrew, what is wrong with the google monitoring the site? Don't they own the internet? LOL
The Forum post is edited by Michael May 1 '11
Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew May 1 '11
G00GLE At Least Think That They Own The Internet. They Should Be Called SPYGLE. :--)
Michael Leader
Michael May 1 '11
If they aren't looking at what you are doing, Microsoft certainly are!
Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew May 1 '11
G00GLE (SPYGLE) IS EVEN WORSE THAN MICROSOFT WHEN IT COMES TO SPYING ON PEOPLE!!! :--)
Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew May 2 '11
Spygle Logo! :--)
Attachments:
  Spygle.gif (7.83Kb)
Den Team
Den May 2 '11
Quote from Brother Andrew
Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in /home/foy/public_html/ValuedMembers/ow_core/database.php on line 159

This error means that PDO doesn't installed on your hosting. What does your phpinfo() says? Would you list here the log of output of phpinfo()?
Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew May 2 '11
PDO IS INSTALLED According To Them!

info.php Says ONLY What's Below. Is There Another Place To Look? :--)

phpinfo();
?>
Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew May 2 '11
OK, I'm Going To Bed. :--)

Feel Free To Contact (support@BlackStoneNetwork.com) To Tell Them What U Think About This.
Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew May 3 '11
Server Support Wrote This:

Create a file give it any name. Example "phpinfo.php"
Insert this piece of code then upload it to your public_html
Now visit your website.com/phpinfo.php

I Did That As Far As I Know. I Put That Code In (ValuedMembers/FoY-phpinfo.php) & IN (public_html/phpinfo.php). Did I Do It CORRECTLY? I DON'T NOTICE ANY DIFFERENCE. :--)
Den Team
Den May 3 '11
DO you see PDO error only in admin panel? Cos as I see your frontend works well.
Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew May 3 '11
YES, ONLY When I Go To Update The Instant Chat Plugin. Until I'm Able To Do That, My Admin Panel Is NOT Able To Be Used. :--)
Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew May 3 '11
It's Close To ALL Night Again. This Time I'm Going To Be A Bit Earlier (NOW). I BELIEVE FOR A GREAT REPORT ABOUT THIS WHEN I GET UP! :--)
Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew May 3 '11
I'm Glad That U Looked At It 10 Hours Ago Addenster! Now Raj & I Need Suggestions On The NEXT STEP! Otherwise WE AREN'T Able To Do Anything In Admin. This Is VERY SERIOUS! It's Been MANY Days Now! :--)
Michael Leader
Michael May 3 '11
I had a look for you and it looks like you have maybe a server error.
My site and the php info shows my PDO as:

PDO
PDO support enabled
PDO drivers sqlite, sqlite2, mysql

I had a look at your site and it looks like it isn't configured. It may be installed but it is looking like it is not enabled in php.ini

I think this is needed in the php.ini
extension=php_pdo_mysql.dll

Now you have a php.ini in yout public_html area of your hosting (I looked and checked) and I am unaware how you impliment this change. You can try adding that line into that file. It may be your own personal php.ini file where you can configure some changes.

I am only basing this on a comparison of my site to yours and my PDO is clearly visible in phpinfo and yours is not.

Pages: 1 2 »