We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Password reset Link NOT CLICKABLE in users' email | Forum

Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Jul 6 '13
I think the problem has to do with the email program. I mean whether Yahoo,Gmail etc. I tested password reset using gmail. It was clickable.I think the issue is with Yahoo email.  But since most of the site users have Yahoo Mail, we must do something about it.
dave Leader
dave Jul 6 '13

i tend to agree with you, it may even be a combination of things.   At first i thought it was my email client, until in my testing some of the emails were clickable even with my third party client depending on where they were routed,  ie hotmail, yahoo, gmail an so on.  And all of those accounts i have are with the default settings so i have not turned off any link attributes if there are even settings for that.  

I guess its just another inconsistency in the wide would of web inconsistencies.   What would be an interesting test is to send out some emails thru the same path from another script to see if they are (or are not) clickable as well, at least we would know more about the possible root then.  

Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Jul 6 '13
In fact with the exception of Oxwall (maybe), almost all email messages I receive in my Yahoo Mail that have html links are clickable. Maybe the designers should be notified. Another user just told me that the link is clickable in his Yahoomail. Yahoo has different versions, I think those who are still using the old yahoomail get their links clickable.
carson
carson Aug 20 '23
Are you still looking for thai lottery 1234 , you can visit official website 
Pages: « 1 2