We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Feature request - Advertisement | Forum

idea
idea May 10 '11
# option to add advertise for
generating revenue for bloggers
# native WYSIWYG editor, smiles etc
# native analytic
The Forum post is edited by idea May 11 '11
Mickael
Mickael Sep 8 '11

Quote from Nathan I have another idea: Ability to hide/show ads to member groups (ie. free, guests, admin, etc.)

THAT is usefull
Sergey
Sergey Dec 8 '11
Please add the ability to specify not only the country but the city or the country's regions
Den Team
Den Jan 9 '12

Quote from Nathan I have another idea: Ability to hide/show ads to member groups (ie. free, guests, admin, etc.)

Thanks for suggestion. Will be added soon.

Quote from Sergey Please add the ability to specify not only the country but the city or the country's regions
Sorry, but this is impossible until there will be added any location system in Oxwall.
jeo
jeo Jan 15 '12
My idea is could you please add a create an advert on the widget so members can upload an banner image, small info & etc like facebook. Plus also set it as a member roles so admins can set paying members to only add ads and set how many each role can add up!
Mike888
Mike888 Feb 25 '12
I have removed the word advertisement in the plugin folder, however it is still showing
where is the right place to remove the word. It is not required legally and as i am using it to include page logo it is "wrong" to be called advertisement
thank you
You do not have permission to reply this topic