We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

when are we going to get a decent referral plugin | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Joseph
Joseph Jul 28 '13

we need a decent referral plugin there are 3 plugins on oxwall and all of them are BS one works on referral links but only pays cash and the others that pay credits are all useless cause they either only work via email or need a manually inserted code at signup if you take the ones we have and combine them you get one decent plugin that uses a referral link and sends credits or cash based on the owners choice

Austeyr
Austeyr Nov 26 '13
hehe classic, gotta hate that Joseph. 

Though i should not laugh I personally dont have a use for this at this very second but it is something i would like to have later on down the track when i get a few active members that want to go promote my site. 

I don't know how old this post is ? I have seen the affiliate plugins in store but have not purchased any of them and now i'm glad i didn't not until all the features are implemented.
I'll be watching this space just incase one of the plugin developers see's it and decides to get adventurous.

So lets give This a big Ol BUMP...... 

Lucas
Lucas Apr 7 '14
I do agree we a real referral link plugin
Stan
Stan Dec 1 '18
anyone deliver a product on this?
Matthias
Matthias Mar 4 '19
"senior developer" is working on it, but it has not hit the stores yet. Please comment this thread so it gets attention and we hopefully see a proper affiliate plugin soon!

https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/42933?&page=1