We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Links to New Pages - "Page Does Not Exist" | Forum

Rick K
Rick K Aug 16 '13
Aliia, I've been working with Dave to transfer the site. Since requesting the transfer, we've been getting such tremendous lag that nothing is working except for posting txt on newsfeed. I have a feeling that it's the hosting company. Anyway, that will be resolved shortly.
dave Leader
dave Aug 16 '13

Aliia we are waiting on the xfer process to complete, he has decided to move his hosting and we have him with a good host.   So when that process completes we will do a new "manual" install and then import his db and make the appropriate changes to the db tables.   I have a backup of his current public_html as well as an export of his db. 

I am thinking we can get the members loaded as well as the other core tables and possibly forgo the newsfeed tables (NF) (start over fresh with no data on those) and be just fine, i know it could be very time consuming to go into those old NF tables and edit the url for all of them so im thinking just start fresh on those.    But get the theme related, images related, and users related tables imported an running and go from there and just start fresh with the NF tables.

Jeevan
Jeevan Jan 29 '14

Now help me for this error 403 pls 

Thanks

nammasullia.com

ross Team
ross Jan 29 '14
Jeevan, I just entered your website, everything works just fine. Please check
Pages: « 1 2 3