We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

FACEBOOK APPLICATIONS [Answered] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Kelvin {the GodFada}
Hello sir/ma,
Please how can i edit my oxwall website "BODY TAG" to enable me to paste the facebook applications am creating? pls some one to help me out.
waiting...
The Forum post is edited by Alia Sep 19 '13
TeamX
TeamX Sep 8 '13
can you elaborate your query,,,,means you wants to implement FB CONNECT or a plugins
Alia Team
Alia Sep 9 '13
Standly I think Kelvin means that he has some kind of code that he needs to insert before the closing body tag ( or closing head tag, depends on the instructions). Like, for example, with google analytics code, they ask people to insert their code before closing head tag.  But this is only my guess.

Kevin, if that is what you mean then ow_themes/origin/master_pages/html_document.html

Kelvin {the GodFada}
Yes! you are right Aliia, i have some codes from facebook developer, eg. facebook connect, sugestion e.t.c, which i need to add the code to the body tag right before the closing tag.
Pls enlight me more...

SECONDLY: pls how can i move my website from Ampps softaculus local host to a webhost like  Godaddy, Host gator ctc?
Pls  someone help.
Am waiting pls for the site is ready to be put online...
TeamX
TeamX Sep 11 '13

Quote from Aliia Standly I think Kelvin means that he has some kind of code that he needs to insert before the closing body tag ( or closing head tag, depends on the instructions). Like, for example, with google analytics code, they ask people to insert their code before closing head tag.  But this is only my guess.

Kevin, if that is what you mean then ow_themes/origin/master_pages/html_document.html

Yes that right alia,
and for hosting oxwall live i suggest Arvixe hosting, they do all Migration free of cost
Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi Sep 12 '13
Quote from Kelvin Yes! you are right Aliia, i have some codes from facebook developer, eg. facebook connect, sugestion e.t.c, which i need to add the code to the body tag right before the closing tag.
Pls enlight me more...

SECONDLY: pls how can i move my website from Ampps softaculus local host to a webhost like  Godaddy, Host gator ctc?
Pls  someone help.
Am waiting pls for the site is ready to be put online...

Goto yoursite.com
/admin/settings/page and add the code to the custom body section.

I can help you transfer your site if you so desire. Stanly is right, Arvixe transfer is free and very okay for me.

Kelvin {the GodFada}
Okey Brother, thannks alot
Kelvin {the GodFada}
Pls can you help me with some nice plugins, pls help
Alia Team
Alia Sep 16 '13
Kelvin, just use "Most popular" sorting at http://www.oxwall.org/store to find out which plugins are used most of all.
Kelvin {the GodFada}
Thanks Aliia,
I mean i need someone who can give me for free some Plugins Like:-

Users Quick Search + Site Search,

Payment by User Credits, Shoutbox, Start Page Pro, Advanced Poker, Notifications Wall, Instant Chat with video support, Slider Package, Profile Tags, Tell A Friend, Profile Cover, Member Invitations, Search Plus, Oxwall Credit Lotto. E.T.C...
Please i will be so grateful i anyone do give me.
Pls.......Help me,
i Kelvin, your friend.
TeamX
TeamX Sep 16 '13
Quote from Kelvin Thanks Aliia,

Payment by User Credits, Shoutbox, Start Page Pro, Advanced Poker, Notifications Wall, Instant Chat with video support, Slider Package, Profile Tags, Tell A Friend, Profile Cover, Member Invitations, Search Plus, Oxwall Credit Lotto. E.T.C...
Pls.......Help me,
i Kelvin, your friend.

No way, No one is willing to help you with that, u get more Premium like plugins in the Store itself for FREE , -----
http://www.gangiz.com
Kelvin {the GodFada}
Brother i cant find any oxwall plugins on your site, pls what should i do?
The Forum post is edited by Kelvin {the GodFada} Sep 16 '13
Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi Sep 16 '13
Quote from Kelvin Thanks Aliia,

Pls.......Help me,
i Kelvin, your friend.

This is against the oxwall policy. You cannot share premium plugins with other users. The only legal way to acquire plugins here is to get them from the store http://www.oxwall.org/store
Kelvin {the GodFada}
Ok, is just that i dont have the payment method for the store, pls add me on my email so we can talk privately. pls: vinfilynz@yahoo.com or @gmail.com, or 08067476774 on watsapps
Alia Team
Alia Sep 16 '13
Kelvin, note that   indeed Obasi is right. It is against our policies. You will be suspended for trading plugins.

If you don't have needed payment provider in your country, contact plugin developers and ask whether they have alternative payment methods.
Don
Don Sep 18 '13
Paypal is a free provider for online payment service if your a bit iffy about security with inputting card details, 

when inputting card details like debit or credit cards always look for the green https://

The Forum post is edited by Don Sep 18 '13
Alia Team
Alia Sep 19 '13
Original question of this topic was answered.
Locking it.
This topic is locked