We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Purchase has disappeared from the store | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Michael
Michael Oct 2 '13
I purchased the advanced poker with the discount and the plugin appeared on my list of purchased plugins.....Now it has disappeared, the developer advised to contact oxwall as it happened to another customer and they restored it
Michael
Michael Oct 2 '13
How do I restore it?
ross Team
ross Oct 3 '13
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Michael
Michael Oct 5 '13
Anyone there?
Den Team
Den Oct 9 '13
Perhaps the license has been ungranted from you by developer by mistake. Just ask a developer to grant it for you again. 
Michael
Michael Oct 11 '13
This has now happened to the user verification plugin....Whats going on? Is this a developer issue or oxwall? Not sure what other plugins I have lost
Christer
Christer Oct 12 '13
Michael I guess you pay with Paypal? Check your history there to see what you buy before and you will find all. so you can check what is missing and then contact the dev,after all, you have the proof there.Good luck
The Forum post is edited by Christer Oct 12 '13
Michael
Michael Oct 12 '13
I know, its just a case of finding the time to sort out something that shouldn't need to be sorted out in the first place. I dont know what date we bought it and we run an active business through our paypal account so its going to take a lot of digging and time wasting to find.

I'm reluctant to buy anything else
Michael
Michael Oct 14 '13
Its listed Advanced Poker
Attachments:
  advanced.png (4.06Kb)
Michael
Michael Oct 22 '13
8 days later and I'm still unable to access the plugin I paid for, nor has the developer responded back to me.

Purchase User photo verification at your own risk
matt
matt Oct 27 '13
We have lost a purchase  too... reported to dev here...

http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/14110

Matt
Den Team
Den Oct 28 '13
Michael, matt

Have you received a confirmation from developer that he didn't take away license for some reason?

This is the most important to know for now.

Michael
Michael Oct 31 '13
One developer didnt revoke our license, the other has stilled failed to respond
matt
matt Nov 1 '13
My mistake Den, The plugin seems to have been made free, like others.

I might just be more patient with plugin releases, and wait till they become free, instead of paying, like a numpty ;P

Matt