We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

OxwallMessenger for iOS - Beta program | Forum

Thomas
Thomas Oct 24 '13
@ustc, we are working on the member profile function for the next build. We will not be integrating any plugins for this version. Perhaps in the next major release but there are many things already on the wish list ;-)
Ricky
Ricky Oct 24 '13
@Thomas please is the production aspect ready please
Thomas
Thomas Oct 25 '13
@Ricky Not yet. We still need to do some polishing of the user interface, but we are getting close to submitting the first version to Apple. Than the review process starts....

Tell me about your site and how you plan to use the app. We are looking for a educational institution/student body to make a project with. 

Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Oct 25 '13
hi i keep trying to login but i always get the error bad network response. probably the JSON URL is unreachable 
Thomas
Thomas Oct 25 '13
@Kieron At Demosite? I just logged out and back in again without any issues. There are som http-errors in the log, but no downtime. Please check your credentials and your network access.

Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Oct 25 '13
i have my credentials are ok i can log in to the site but not the app 
Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Oct 25 '13
i have been trying for the last week at least once a day 
Thomas
Thomas Oct 25 '13
@Kieron. That IS strange. What kind of error message are you receiving? Can you take a screenshot (hold down the home- and power button at the same time) and post it here or send me a PM?

The Forum post is edited by Thomas Oct 25 '13
Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Oct 25 '13
I have attached a screenshot
Attachments:
  image.jpg (54.08Kb)
Thomas
Thomas Oct 25 '13

@Kieron. I don't know what is causing the problem. 

Are you using your username: kieronhurst1997 if that does not work you can try your email address instead. 

If that does not work, try to uninstall the app and install beta0.6 again. For the sake of testing, do not change the site the app tries to connect to (default is Demosite) and just enter username and password again.

Let me know. /T 

Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Oct 25 '13
i have tried these and nothing is working always the same error 
Ricky
Ricky Oct 25 '13
Quote from Thomas @Ricky Not yet. We still need to do some polishing of the user interface, but we are getting close to submitting the first version to Apple. Than the review process starts....

Tell me about your site and how you plan to use the app. We are looking for a educational institution/student body to make a project with. 

Am a student of koforidua polytechnic in Ghana, a computer science student. My website is to join the tertiary institutions in Ghana together on one platform in a form of a social network and an academic forum. Am planning to use the app as that platform for students in all this tertiary schools to communicate with their course mates. www.campusghana.net
Aprillos
Aprillos Oct 26 '13

Well

I will tell you what you need for mobile

First to show the name of our pages

secondly, to see the contacts

and the MESSAGES

thirdly they can send MESSAGES Photos Video etc

fourthly, to speak with their filousotan is ON

THEY DO

and when you are ready you tell us how to apply

by putting images

Thomas
Thomas Oct 26 '13
@Aprillos Have you testet the app we are developing?
Thomas
Thomas Oct 26 '13
@Ricky - we are interested in helping you develop your site and make a custom version of our app as a joint project. PM me if you are interested.
Ricky
Ricky Oct 26 '13
Quote from Thomas @Ricky - we are interested in helping you develop your site and make a custom version of our app as a joint project. PM me if you are interested.

Ok I will Pm you
Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Oct 27 '13
still not able to log into the app 
Thomas
Thomas Oct 27 '13
I do not know why, but for some reason  your username/password was not accepted by our system. Solved it now. 

ustc
ustc Nov 10 '13
0.6.3 the final release?
Thomas
Thomas Nov 11 '13
@ustc No, we are working on 0.7. We've had some memory issues but we are on track.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »