We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Error 500 Internal Server Error | Forum

ross Team
ross Feb 5 '14
Richard, this error means that your update has not been successfully completed. Please restore your backup, deactivate all third-party plugins and do the update once again. 
TAPS Omar
TAPS Omar Feb 6 '14
I get this:

OW Debug - Exception

Message: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'mobile' in 'field list' File: /home3/tapswest/public_html/members/ow_core/database.php Line: 331 Trace: #0 /home3/tapswest/public_html/members/ow_core/database.php(331): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home3/tapswest/public_html/members/ow_core/database.php(564): OW_Database->execute('INSERT INTO `ix...', Array) #2 /home3/tapswest/public_html/members/ow_core/database.php(601): OW_Database->insert('INSERT INTO `ix...', Array) #3 /home3/tapswest/public_html/members/ow_core/base_dao.php(216): OW_Database->insertObject('ixc_base_theme_...', Object(BOL_ThemeControl)) #4 /home3/tapswest/public_html/members/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php(380): OW_BaseDao->save(Object(BOL_ThemeControl)) #5 /home3/tapswest/public_html/members/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php(301): BOL_ThemeService->processTheme(925) #6 /home3/tapswest/public_html/members/ow_core/application.php(756): BOL_ThemeService->processAllThemes() #7 /home3/tapswest/public_html/members/ow_core/application.php(723): OW_Application->updateCachedEntities(true) #8 /home3/tapswest/public_html/members/ow_core/application.php(159): OW_Application->devActions() #9 /home3/tapswest/public_html/members/index.php(43): OW_Application->init() #10 {main} Type: PDOException
ross Team
ross Feb 9 '14
TAPS Omar the same thing, update has not been successfully completed, restore your backup, deactivate all third-party plugins and update once more
Mark
Mark Feb 11 '14
deleted all plugins from plugins folder.. still same error did everything above.. clearly 1.6.0 is just broken.. buggy as hell.. no real solutions. going back to old one UNTIL someone fixing this complete mess.. nice work guys <shakes head>

QOTD "if it isn't broken don't fix it!!!"
Mark
Mark Feb 11 '14
BTW has anyone got this version working YET? AND HOW?
Nebiyou
Nebiyou Feb 11 '14
NOPE!!!!!!
ross Team
ross Feb 11 '14
Mark no need to delete plugins, particularly from the folder, manually, just deactivate them. If you have any errors, please post them in the forum. You won't help yourself by just saying it's buggy. Provide the bug and we'll try to fix it. 
TAPS Omar
TAPS Omar Feb 11 '14
The only plugins I have are the oxwall default ones.
ross Team
ross Feb 12 '14
Omar, do you still get the same error?
TAPS Omar
TAPS Omar Feb 12 '14
Yes.
ross Team
ross Feb 17 '14
Taps, can you please PM me your admin/FTP and Cpanel access details?
TAPS Omar
TAPS Omar Feb 22 '14
Sure. I will get that to you later today.
ross Team
ross Feb 23 '14
Alright, keep me updated
ross Team
ross Feb 26 '14
Taps, your website has been successfully updated, without any problems. You're welcome:)
Nebiyou
Nebiyou Apr 20 '14
Some please help..... back to the 500 error
Nebiyou
Nebiyou Apr 20 '14
I am happy everyones is working,..... BUT MINES IS NOT....

Been down about a week

did full restore from my webhosting, install/un-install everthing nothing

Just very frustrated....

Nebiyou
Nebiyou Apr 20 '14
I don't want to sound ANGRY but I am

and I am glad you said above 'What were you doing to the site (if anything) before it went down?"

I have done nothing....

and it's so hard to get a real answer..... and or waiting on emails to arrive

wish OXWALL had better communication, like phone to explain things properly.

Nebiyou
Nebiyou Apr 20 '14
Yes, agreed, all above,

but nothing has worked....

and all I am getting now is people want me buying stuff to fix it

If I did not break it why should "I" fix it.... just seems really un-fair

I have been with OXWALL around 3 years total, never had this problem

Nebiyou
Nebiyou Apr 20 '14
I hear you, but not having access to the site prevents me from doing anything, 

I DID Nothing to make this happen, the upgrades or someone who knows more about he scipts did...

why do I have to pay the price,

just not fair

Nebiyou
Nebiyou Apr 20 '14
I am NOT computer savey... and much of what you said is gibbersh, sorry

LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »