We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Forum | Forum

dave Leader
dave Feb 3 '14
i just did lets see what they say
Michel
Michel Feb 3 '14
okii thanks! :D
dave Leader
dave Feb 3 '14

your welcome :) 

Just to refresh the team on what we are asking.   We added an image that should only be see by moderators.

Michel has normal members that are being shown as OW::getUser()->isAuthorized('base') and we do not know why.  

We did a test were Mickel signed on as a normal member and he was not captured by base so it in that case it works as it should.   However he says he has other normal members that are not moderators and have no special permissons which are being captured by the base query.  And we do not know how or why that is.

What are we missing  ?     thanks team

Michel
Michel Feb 3 '14
cool thanks!:D
Michel
Michel Feb 4 '14
hey dave did u hear anything?
dave Leader
dave Feb 4 '14
no sir bud not yet, they should either reply on here or send me an email but watch here to see. I know they are working on some things so it might take alittle time... sorry for the delay.
Michel
Michel Feb 4 '14
okii ill wait :-) thank you!

dave Leader
dave Feb 5 '14
Ross or someone on the team can you give Michel some idea about this please... Thanks ;)
Michel
Michel Feb 5 '14
:D
ross Team
ross Feb 5 '14
Guys, unfortunately, this is custom code modification, I'm not much of an adept here, so, I'm moving this thread to custom code modification section. 
ross Team
ross Feb 5 '14
Topic was moved from General Questions.
dave Leader
dave Feb 6 '14
Yes Ross i understand, and unfortunately i was not able to move it.  ;)

However we are both curious, which was the question for the team here:

Under what condition would a normal user have 'base' permissions other than moderator or other manually assigned role?

That is all we wish to ask.

I am thinking they would not or should not, but could i be missing something standard in 1.6 
Michel
Michel Feb 6 '14
bussy guys haha :P
Michel
Michel Feb 9 '14
still no clue?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6