We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

admin+plugin_update_request_error | Forum

Michael Leader
Michael Oct 26 '10
BUMP!!!
Den Team
Den Oct 26 '10
Sorry Michael, I forgot about you again, my fault. Our dev team will look your site tommorow, in the morning.
Paolo
Paolo Oct 26 '10
Looking forward to this. I have the same problem on my site.
Michael Leader
Michael Oct 26 '10
I have left the site in a state which I think is just after a core update looking for 11 plugin updates. Again the language file may be corrupt.

There may be issues with the user who uploaded the files and the ftp I created for you and yer team. (I assume with db access you can create your own admins!)

I THINK I know what account may have been used but it can only be one or another but if the ownership of the file is an issue, is there a workaround? I can see that being an issue with others. Anything you want me to try do let me know.

Oh, and by the looks of it, you may need to detail a repair procedure for the others on the site.

NP on forgetting about me, I know u r busy. grrr! LOL!
Den Team
Den Oct 28 '10
@Michael
Good news, our dev team found and fixed an issue. The problem was in that your FTp user has default folder public_html - the same folder where oxwall is installed. This is the reason why plugins were not updated. We will included this fix in upcoming update.

For those, who has the same issue and do not want to wait an update, please do this:

In file ow_utilities/ftp.php after this code

foreach ( $pathList as $path )
{
if ( $this->isFtpRootDir($path) )
{
$this->ftpRootDir = substr(OW_DIR_ROOT, 0, strpos(OW_DIR_ROOT, $path));
break;
}

}

paste this code

if( $this->ftpRootDir === null )
{
$this->ftpRootDir = OW_DIR_ROOT;
}
Michael Leader
Michael Oct 29 '10
Still getting

Fatal error: Call to a member function xpath() on a non-object in /home/acc/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/language_service.php on line 739

and site going to maint mode and cannot unlock site unless i goto the db and set maint. mode to 0 there...

:o(
Den Team
Den Nov 1 '10
We found that some language archives are damaged on some plugins, that's why when you try to autoupdate plugin you get such errors. We are do our best to find the reason and fix it.
Pages: « 1 2