We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

i need help | Forum

tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 3 '14
can i get someone from oxwall team or anyone to login my site as admin and turn debug mode on and look at the huge amount of problem i am facing

i have managed to fix half of them but still leaves  at a guess

150  error messages to sort out
over half them from pauls lotto plugin that from read other posts that he wont be doing anything for months and when he does he has lots other bigger problem to fix so i guess that will never get fixed

my cron only runs sometimes most the time it runs out of memory or just does not run at all
i am guessing from some plugin being cron hungry 

the stuff i am left with i cant fix and developers well just no answer from most them in over 3 months now

or some like younett have been fight with them for 6 months on there plugins not working

someone needs to look at the problem oxwall users are facing 
tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 3 '14
Yes I can disable the plugins but that defeats the purpose of having the plugins 

Oxwall team need to see the amount of problems and what plugins are causing them and take action on the developers

Or have a extra thing on plugin pages that if therez more then 5 ppl having problem it auto takes it   out of the store untill the issues are fixed  to make the developer fix there plufin to be able to keep selling it 

Right now there way to many plugin for sale that just dont work

ross Team
ross Mar 3 '14
Tammy send a complaint to moderation team, I think they will contact plugin developers then. 
tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 4 '14
ross i am still waiting for a answer to the advanced seo problem we talked about over a month ago
6 months younett
6 months lotto
7 months admin toolbox
6 months shop pro
6 months ads pro
1 month start page
1 month advanced seo 

sending emails to developers just wont work 
oxwall team needs to open there eyes and see the error and take action 

email them if they do not fix there plugins  they will be removed from the store 
if you make something and sell it you have a duty of care to your customers 

put counters on plugin pages so when someone has a problem they click the problem button and the counter shows on the plugin page how many are have problems with that plugin 
when the error is fixed then that number taken off the counter, if the counter get above 5 then the plugin is auto taken from the store untill the errors are fixed  

THIS IS A HUGE PROBLEM AND IS DRAGGING OXWALL INTO THE GUTTER 
THE LONGER OXWALL SITE ON THERE HANDS THE DEEPER THE HOLES GETS 
THIS NEEDS TO BE BOUGHT TO OXWALL ATTENTION BY YOU YOU AND THE OTHER TEAM MEMBERS YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN THE SCOPE AND DEPT OF HOW BAD THINGS ARE 

TAKE 2 MINUTES OF YOUR TIME LOGIN MY SITE AS ADMIN AND SET WITH DEBUG ON IN ADMIN TOOLBOX PLUGIN AND SEE THAT YOU HAVE TO SCROLL FOR A FULL MINUTE TO GET TO THE BOTTOM TO TURN IT BACK OFF AGAIN

i have seen lots of people send mail to moderator and nothing has been fixed 
the team needs to get together and make oxwall listen 
tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 4 '14
and the bullcrap of some developers younett included saying to anyone that has a problem to use ticket system on there site for technical problem needs to be stopped and everything done here so everyone can see the type of support they are giving 

the plugin bought here support here as well 
so they can not hide there bad support and how they drag problems on and on 
ross Team
Kostasgr
Kostasgr Mar 5 '14
then you comment another members cover, and you delete the comment., the post is still showing on wall and in member wall who posted the comment
tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 5 '14
Advanced seo when someone joins a group the link in the post on newsfedd dose not work 

And finaly younet has relised there is a problem with friend inviter

Shop pro some admin buttons dont work like set to shop only and the htmls are a mess

Start page is just a complete mess and should nnt even be alowed in the shop for 

Admin toolbox is free so cant say much on all the stuff that dont work 

loto plugin id need an hour to list all the problems 

tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 5 '14
Quote from Kostasgr then you comment another members cover, and you delete the comment., the post is still showing on wall and in member wall who posted the comment

I will have a go at this error latter and get back to ya
Kostasgr
Kostasgr Mar 5 '14
if someone write something in my wall  and i dont like   i havent the button to move out .
Kostasgr
Kostasgr Mar 5 '14
when i put a foto or a video  in one my friend  the wall see it  in  my first page the other mempers not see nothing.
Kostasgr
Kostasgr Mar 5 '14
Quote from Chris
Quote from Kostasgr if someone write something in my wall and i dont like i havent the button to move out .

Ah! OK, I understand now :)

when i put a foto or a video  in one my friend  the wall see it  in  my first page the other mempers not see nothing.
tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 5 '14
Go to privacy and make shore u have not set rules for photos ie only friends can see ur pics
tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 5 '14
My original problems  has been 3 days now and not one team member Has got off there ass and even tryed do do anything

And guess what I am not surprised

tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 5 '14
My original problems  has been 3 days now and not one team member Has got off there ass and even tryed do do anything

And guess what I am not surprised

ross Team
ross Mar 5 '14
I already told you to send a request to moderation team, please wait for the reply, we have a lot of community members. Being rude won't do any good for you. 
tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 6 '14
rose can you help me with some these problems

when i try login with facebook i get these error 

the first it lotto plugin is no 2 and 3 i need to fix

The Forum post is edited by tammy harris Mar 6 '14
tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 6 '14
some of my problems may be a server issue 

but i dont know how to trouble shoot it 

Message: copy(/home/theopenr/public_html/naughty/ow_static/themes/facebook_go/images/ic_arrow-down.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied File: /home/theopenr/public_html/naughty/ow_utilities/file.php Line: 84
ross Team
ross Mar 6 '14
tammy do you use admin toolbox plugin? 
tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 6 '14
yes 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 »