We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

i need help | Forum

ross Team
ross Mar 6 '14
please, deactivate it and see whether the problem with the headers persist. 
tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 6 '14
yes i still have like 400 of these error and only differance is the image url
Message:copy(/home/theopenr/public_html/naughty/ow_static/themes/facebook_go/facebook_go/mobile/fonts/OpenSans-Bold-webfont.svg) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission deniedFile:/home/theopenr/public_html/naughty/ow_utilities/file.phpLine:84
tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 6 '14
facebook login i get

This webpage has a redirect loop
tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 6 '14
but headers problem seams to be fixed 
tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 6 '14
ah but now i have this problem 
Message:Protocol https not supported or disabled in libcurlFile:/home/theopenr/public_html/naughty/ow_libraries/facebook/base_facebook.phpLine:977Trace:#0 /home/theopenr/public_html/naughty/ow_libraries/facebook/base_facebook.php(909): BaseFacebook->makeRequest('https://api-rea...', Array) #1 /home/theopenr/public_html/naughty/ow_libraries/facebook/base_facebook.php(817): BaseFacebook->_oauthRequest('https://api-rea...', Array) #2 /home/theopenr/public_html/naughty/ow_libraries/facebook/base_facebook.php(652): BaseFacebook->_restserver(Array) #3 /home/theopenr/public_html/naughty/ow_plugins/fbconnect/bol/service.php(164): BaseFacebook->api(Array) #4 /home/theopenr/public_html/naughty/ow_plugins/fbconnect/bol/service.php(185): FBCONNECT_BOL_Service->fbGetFieldValueList('100001729438780', Array) #5 /home/theopenr/public_html/naughty/ow_plugins/fbconnect/controllers/connect.php(81): FBCONNECT_BOL_Service->requestQuestionValueList('100001729438780') #6 [internal function]: FBCONNECT_CTRL_Connect->login(Array) #7 /home/theopenr/public_html/naughty/ow_core/request_handler.php(266): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(FBCONNECT_CTRL_Connect), Array) #8 /home/theopenr/public_html/naughty/ow_core/application.php(330): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #9 /home/theopenr/public_html/naughty/index.php(65): OW_Application->handleRequest() #10 {main}Type:FacebookApiException
tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 6 '14
i am rebuild apache with curlssl   to try fix it
tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 6 '14
wooooohoooooooooooo 
50% of my problems are fixed
ross Team
ross Mar 6 '14
:) ok so most of the problem were caused by the antispammer plugin?
tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 6 '14
most was from curlssl not working 

antispamer was hiding the true issue once it was dissabled give me the true error 

this part of the above error message

Message:Protocol https not supported or disabled in libcurlFile:/

that i could not see with admin toolbox enabled
ross Team
ross Mar 6 '14
Alright, good to know. Any other issues?
tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 6 '14
yes the 50 % of problems it fixed i have not tell you about yet lol

lotto plugin problem

Message:Can't add route! Route `lottery.admineditx` already added!File:/home/theopenr/public_html/naughty/ow_core/router.phpLine:177

something wrong with theme 

Message:mkdir() [function.mkdir]: File existsFile:/home/theopenr/public_html/naughty/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.phpLine:327

and 150 of these error

Message:copy(/home/theopenr/public_html/naughty/ow_static/themes/facebook_go/facebook_go/mobile/images/no-avatar.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission deniedFile:/home/theopenr/public_html/naughty/ow_utilities/file.phpLine:84

the only differance in all of them is the image url

/facebook_go/facebook_go/mobile/images/no-avatar.png)

tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 6 '14
the first one lotto plugin well i dont have any expectations of paul fixing it

the second am not shore if is theme or oxwall them handler

the 3rd permission denied i have checked and all the files are chmod correctly 
ross Team
ross Mar 6 '14
what are the permissions for this path: /home/theopenr/public_html/naughty/ow_static/themes/facebook_go/facebook_go/mobile/images/
The Forum post is edited by ross Mar 6 '14
tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 6 '14
ok i am making heap progress

the 150 errors seams to be fileziller problem showing me wrong file permissions 
i ssh into them and there  664 so i will work on that 

so my main big issue now is this

function.mkdir]: File existsFile:/home/theopenr/public_html/naughty/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.phpLine:327
tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 6 '14
dam thanks so much ross  i am down to few problems from maybe 600 
ross Team
ross Mar 6 '14
ok, can you please, change the permissions and see whether the problem with mkdir persists?
tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 6 '14
ok thanks ross you have renewed my faith in oxwall  

i will do tomorrow is bed time now lol

i just need wait for paul to get back on the job but i think he has lots bigger problem to sort before he looks a lotto and admin toolbox

ross Team
ross Mar 6 '14
I don't want to disappoint you, but Paul left Oxwall, his plugins are no longer supported and are deleted from the store
tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 6 '14
I did not here that I read foxtec post saying he at school and be back at the  break in few months
tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 6 '14

Message:Can't add route! Route `lottery.admineditx` already added!File:/home/theopenr/public_html/naughty/ow_core/router.phpLine:177- See more at: http://www.thenaughtyretreat.com//user/tammy

5 hours of sorting stuff out and im down to one error woooohoooooooooooooooo

still have cron run issues  cron does not run and i get no error 

only about 10% it is successful 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »