We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

i need help | Forum

tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 6 '14
and 20% of the time  i get these from auto blog plugin on cron run

Message:Non-static method SimplePie_Misc::windows_1252_to_utf8() should not be called staticallyFile:/home/theopenr/public_html/naughty/ow_plugins/autoblogger/bol/simplepie.incLine:9464

Message:Non-static method SimplePie_Misc::windows_1252_to_utf8() should not be called staticallyFile:/home/theopenr/public_html/naughty/ow_plugins/autoblogger/bol/simplepie.incLine:9464
ross Team
ross Mar 6 '14
Tammy unfortunately, these are third-party plugins. You need to contact plugin developers to resolve these issues. 

As to the Paul studying, I was told that he left for good. Time will tell. I hope you're right :)

The Forum post is edited by ross Mar 6 '14
tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 6 '14
i do hope he comes back he was doing lots of good 

with cron when i remove the auto blog plugin cron does not run and gives no errors 
just a blank page and only some times give success 

and some times i get run out of memory and php memery is set to 128 mb 

so cron is use a lot of server resources to run every minute
tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 6 '14
it should not even use 32 mb memory 
ross Team
ross Mar 6 '14
Tammy, can you PM me your Cpanel and admin details, please? I'll take a look at the Cron issue. Thanks
bobbi
bobbi Mar 7 '14
tammy dont hold your breath that paul will return, he was hosting my website. it went down sunday, he then blocked all communication with me and left me with nothing, i had to start my website from scratch, he owes me money too, i am so angry with paul cuffe and if i see him back i wont be responsible for what i say to him
tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 7 '14
Quote from bobbi tammy dont hold your breath that paul will return, he was hosting my website. it went down sunday, he then blocked all communication with me and left me with nothing, i had to start my website from scratch, he owes me money too, i am so angry with paul cuffe and if i see him back i wont be responsible for what i say to him

sorry to hear that bonbi 

lol had to type that 3 times kept wanting to put a e on the end 

if i can help in any way let me know 

if you need somewhere to park your domain untill you get set up or anything 
bobbi
bobbi Mar 7 '14
i am set up and running again, i used arvixe it had oxwall pre loaded, ftp and cron already set up i just had to wait for my domain to propagate and i had a website lol,
it is on shared but starting from scratch shared should do a least for a few months, but thanks any way tammy i am a novice with cpanel, paul used plesk but i could never figure that out, cpanel looks more easier i can find things in there lol
tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 7 '14
ok cool but keep an eye on site load times i have read in few forums here and bad performance that hosting
i am with hostupon and there shared is good and good price and service they helped me lots 

i have vps to run red 5 and have stuff lots up in whm and they fast at fix it for me 
bobbi
bobbi Mar 7 '14
ok will do tammy, i just needed to get a site back up quick, and with it all pre loaded and configured it seemed the best solution, i have seen those reports and will see how it goes :)
tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 7 '14
cool if u need help with cpanel or whm hit me up iv already figured out how to break it lol
bobbi
bobbi Mar 7 '14
thanks tammy, if i get any issues i will let you know :) but so far so good :) but when something goes wrong i will need all the help i can get lol
tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 7 '14
the biggest and best advice i can give is always have 2 backups of what every you are doing 
i know it takes time to make 2 current backups of what you are playing with, but when you stuff something big time and the first backup is corrupt you will be glad you have the 2nd one, dam some things i make 4 backups of 2 on server and 2 off
never ever trust one backup
ross Team
ross Mar 9 '14
Tammy any update on the cron problem?
tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 9 '14
roos it seams to be working and running   
Kostasgr
Kostasgr Mar 11 '14
if someone write something in my wall and i dont like i havent the button to move out .

when i put a foto or a video  in one my friend  the wall see it  in  my first page the other mempers not see nothing. The problem is still there and I do not get the answer;

tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 11 '14
Quote from Kostasgr if someone write something in my wall and i dont like i havent the button to move out .

when i put a foto or a video  in one my friend  the wall see it  in  my first page the other mempers not see nothing. The problem is still there and I do not get the answer;

wall or newsfeed ???
Kostasgr
Kostasgr Mar 11 '14
wall profile 
tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 11 '14
ok i dont use the wall is to basic and a developer should jump in and work on fix it, i just use newsfeed on profiles 
Kostasgr
Kostasgr Mar 11 '14
ok Well extrication
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »