We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

bug while updating from version 822 to 870 - Attachments | Forum

20 Hours a Day
20 Hours a Day Jun 11 '14
My site has been working flawless, noticed that my Attachment plugin had an update, now function is broken.

After updating from version 822 to 870 the photo and video functions are now broken.  When I click the add video button or picture button, no modal popup occurs to allow me add pictures or video links.  Only the 'add link' button responds -- I have uninstalled and reinstalled with no change.  I would also like to mention that the update did not want to install nicely, I had to update my IP address and generate a new download, then manually install.  Also, when I deactivate or uninstall this plugin, my default plugin button that adds video does not work, but I can upload pictures with the default plugin.
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jun 11 '14
Could you PM me your site url. I need test the issue on your site. I update the plugin on my demo site and everything works fine.
20 Hours a Day
20 Hours a Day Jun 11 '14
Sergey,

I just noticed that all of my popup modals across my whole site are not functioning after I updated your Attachment plugin.
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jun 11 '14
It seems there is a javascript error on your site. Could you check the errors with FireBug or Chrome developer tools and send me the error.
20 Hours a Day
20 Hours a Day Jun 12 '14
First I have restored my site to previous working backup, and all functions are working properly including javascript.  Then I installed the newest version of your Attachment plugin 870, and most functions except for playing the posted video from youtube search interface.  Manual copy/paste youtube embed code work fine.  I have PM'd you my site information so that you may see it for yourself.  Videos also post fine and play with default video plugin. 
You do not have permission to reply this topic