We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Want to buy: Question / Request - Design Settings | Forum

Elizabeth
Elizabeth Jul 18 '14
I want to purchase this but I have a membership only site with a custom (Facebook Go) theme. Can I allow only certain membership roles to have access to this feature (ie make this a premium only feature)?

Also, I saw the post where this doesn't work with custom themes - will be be addressed so we can use it with themes other than Oxwall default themes?

Thank you!
iDragon Solution Co., Ltd

Quote from Elizabeth Can I allow only certain membership roles to have access to this feature (ie make this a premium only feature)?

Yes, This plugin supports for that. We did add a screenshot for this plugin. http://www.oxwall.org/..._7043_1405493221.jpg

Quote from Elizabeth will be be addressed so we can use it with themes other than Oxwall default themes?
Quote from Elizabeth with a custom (Facebook Go) theme.
This plugin currenly supports for Facebook Go theme. After you purchase, please create new a ticket to request some customed files, then We will send them to you.

Thank you.

The Forum post is edited by iDragon Solution Co., Ltd Jul 19 '14
Elizabeth
Elizabeth Jul 22 '14

Quote from iDragon Solution Co., Ltd
Quote from Elizabeth Can I allow only certain membership roles to have access to this feature (ie make this a premium only feature)?

Yes, This plugin supports for that. We did add a screenshot for this plugin. http://www.oxwall.org/..._7043_1405493221.jpg

Quote from Elizabeth will be be addressed so we can use it with themes other than Oxwall default themes?
Quote from Elizabeth with a custom (Facebook Go) theme.
This plugin currenly supports for Facebook Go theme. After you purchase, please create new a ticket to request some customed files, then We will send them to you.

Thank you.

Thank you! I will be purchasing this in my next round then!
You do not have permission to reply this topic