We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Social media sharing 1.7 - error - Social media sharing | Forum

Fazlı
Fazlı Aug 11 '14
After I had upgraded oxwall 1.6 to 1.7 I realized that media sharing buttons dissappeared. I checked the settings for the plugin but didn't realize any thing wrong. I reinstalled it again, downloading Social Media Sharing 1.7, bu nothing has changed. But I realized that although it's named as "social media sharing 1.7" in oxwall.org, in the explanations below the tittle, it is said it's compatible with oxwall 1.6. I'm surprised. :) So does it mean I have to wait an upgraded version, for oxwall 1.7?
The Forum post is edited by Fazlı Aug 11 '14
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Aug 13 '14
It is compatible with 1.7, please make sure you site is open for registration and can be viewed by guests.
Fazlı
Fazlı Aug 13 '14
Thanks for your reply. I edited the settings and now it it is on for guests. But the proble still goes on. The plugin doesn't work properly. And still no sharing buttons appear on the posts or photos.
The Forum post is edited by Fazlı Aug 13 '14
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Aug 14 '14
Share buttons are not implemented for photos in 1.7 version of the software. As to the posts - make sure the page is also viewable for guests, please go to the pages and menus, enter the page settings, either it is blog or forum and click save

If that does not help, please PM me your admin and FTP access details, we'll take a look at the issue.
Peter
Peter Sep 7 '14
Hi guys..

Are share buttons going to be implemented for photos in v1.7..? Users mainly share photos, so I think this is more than necessary...
Is there any easy way I can implement it myself?

thanks,
peter
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Sep 8 '14
Not in 1.7.1 , probably in one of the upcoming releases.
You do not have permission to reply this topic