We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Help how to be Protected from SQL Injection | Forum

Vakho
Vakho Aug 17 '14
I find out that Oxwall is Injectable , Are there any ways to protect site from Idiots who know SQL injection?
Peatech LLC
Peatech LLC Aug 17 '14
Some people have already test-hacked the Oxwall software (Without any third-party plugins installed) and found it to not be injectable.

SQL Injection is very hard to pull off with the Oxwall Software - you'd need many tools and services running from multiple nodes to create a vulnerability in a website running Oxwall.

If your site with Oxwall is facing SQL Injection problems though (and you tested it), you should be able to reverse engineer any form of hacking to stop it from occurring. I can't offer any solution to your question at this moment however, because I've rarely seen any problems related to SQL Injection and Oxwall.

~Jake

Head of Developments

www.ewtnet.us

ross Team
ross Aug 17 '14
Vakho, where did you find out that? We need detailed facts. 
Vakho
Vakho Aug 18 '14

Quote from ross Vakho, where did you find out that? We need detailed facts. 
My Friend is Hacker , He hacked my site and changed the whole index page in 3-4 minutes. i don't know details , when he will come i will write :)
ross Team
ross Aug 18 '14
Great! Keep us updated. 
Vakho
Vakho Aug 18 '14
add this file to main directory where index.php is located . Your site is protected :)))
Attachments:
  sql.rar (0Kb)
ross Team
ross Aug 18 '14
What do you mean add this file? So I have to manually put this file on my server? 
Vakho
Vakho Aug 19 '14
Yes upload it in public_html where index.php is located . and that is all :)))))
ross Team
ross Aug 19 '14
I'm not going to do that. Do you even understand what security breach is? Of course if I put some script on the server myself this could work. Let you hacker friend break the website without knowing access details to the server or admin panel. 
Vakho
Vakho Aug 21 '14
you can do what you want , but if you know some programming language phyton you will understand what it is