We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Bug - Newsfeed Trends Twitter style | Forum

Michael
Michael Oct 5 '14
When you click customize on the newsfeed and remove the title from the newsfeed widget the menu which says "me, # discover, @ connect, home" disappears.

Please see my screen shot

Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Oct 5 '14
Thats because its an extesion of the title. PLease return the title. 
Michael
Michael Oct 6 '14
The design we want doesnt use titles on widgets though so it looks like we wont be able to use it then

Jimmy
Jimmy Nov 5 '14
Hello Today I have a bug please Help me Thank You Jimmy 

Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Nov 5 '14
Hey Jimmy, Send me a mail with your cpanel details. We will get this fixed for you. 
Jimmy
Jimmy Nov 6 '14

Quote from Oxwall Accessories Hey Jimmy, Send me a mail with your cpanel details. We will get this fixed for you. 

I just sent a PM Thank you
Jimmy
Jimmy Nov 7 '14
hello no answer?
Thank Jimmy
Jimmy
Jimmy Nov 24 '14
Hello Newsfeed trend plugin not working I have the type of error that my previous message. That could help me I disabled the plugin currently. thank you
Jimmy
Jimmy
Jimmy Nov 25 '14
hello, I am really disappointed with this plugin $ 40 for a plugin that often has forced uninstall bug
Jimmy
Jimmy Dec 2 '14
since the new version of the plugin Oxwall I newsfeed twitter trend that makes me this error I have disable that could help me solve this problem thank you very much Jimmy

Jimmy
Jimmy Dec 4 '14
Hello no response from you , it did correct when we have a problem knowing that the plugin Newsfeed trend twitter 40€.
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Dec 4 '14
We will address this issue with an update as soon as possible. Please give us some time to investigate the issue. 
Jimmy
Jimmy Dec 5 '14
Ok Thank You 

JImmy

You do not have permission to reply this topic