We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

how to make a join page including sign in box with enabling users like meetme.com | Forum

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Oct 9 '14
how to make a join page including sign in box with enabling users like meetme.com 

Peatech LLC
Peatech LLC Oct 15 '14
Hello Edward,

Have you tried our tutorial here? http://www.ewtnet.com/...xwall-join-page.html

Regards,

Ebenezer Obasi

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Oct 15 '14
yup i tried but i need a login and password box like above attached image 
Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Oct 28 '14
http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/601 this plugin can help with that
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Oct 28 '14
i already have purchased  this plugin but it's has not been designed professionally   there are some design like   forgot password , sign in , sign up buttons are looking not so perfect and some connect plugins are not integrated   to the startpage pro .
The Forum post is edited by Sprintally® Nov 2 '14
tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 2 '14

Quote from Edward Azahar i already have processed this plugin but it's has not been designed professionally   there are some design like   forgot password , sign in , sign up buttons are looking not so perfect and some connect plugins are not integrated   to the startpage pro .
lol its so crappy it should not even be allowed to be sold in the store 
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Nov 2 '14
yup tammy and .. and no support and response  from  developer ..
tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 2 '14
when you do get responce he gets so mad because u say it not works n tells you to piss off and you dont know what ur talking about and all his customers are so happy his plugin 

i have lots his plugins and i cant use one of them as they are all complete shit 

and oxwall should be ashamed for letting them in the store
The Forum post is edited by tammy harris Nov 2 '14
Peatech LLC
Peatech LLC Nov 2 '14
The StartPage pro plugin can have it's design and layout modified easily. Navigating to the /static folder, and then /themes you will find all of the "themes" (which are really just layouts) there and their HTML/CSS files.

Adding the user function like meetme will take either a heavy modification or a completely new plugin however. MeetMe's login page uses a MS Silverlight (IIRC) program that displays randomly popular users and their basic data (when hovered) in a rich display, you can't get members and their basic info to appear without PHP/Plugin modification.

If you do want to touch up the look of the button styles and some other things however, you can simply edit the correct .html and .css files in /static/themes of the plugin.

~Jake,

Head of Developments/CTO

www.ewtnet.us

tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 2 '14

Quote from EWT Global Solutions The StartPage pro plugin can have it's design and layout modified easily. Navigating to the /static folder, and then /themes you will find all of the "themes" (which are really just layouts) there and their HTML/CSS files.

Adding the user function like meetme will take either a heavy modification or a completely new plugin however. MeetMe's login page uses a MS Silverlight (IIRC) program that displays randomly popular users and their basic data (when hovered) in a rich display, you can't get members and their basic info to appear without PHP/Plugin modification.

If you do want to touch up the look of the button styles and some other things however, you can simply edit the correct .html and .css files in /static/themes of the plugin.

~Jake,

Head of Developments/CTO

www.ewtnet.us

the htmls in start page i can fix its the shit behind it thats the problem 

it keeps reverting back images like logo etc i have to replace the original ones with mine so it reverts back to mine but every 2 days i have to reupload background image 

the join form works for a bit then shits it self and no one can join 
reinstall work again for few weeks n shits it self again i had to remove it and put a join button in to the join page 

arons plugin are just crap he tryes make everthing instead of use oxwall defaut thing like rates comment  and everthing looks stupid as it does not follow the theme 

plugins so dam complicated end users just can not work them out 

he just keeps adding shit and more shit untill its a complete mess 

there full of test shit and links to his site , stuff from his site that has nothing to do with the plugin and so much crap 
i have try hire programmers to fix and they just laugh and tell me throw the shit in the bin and start again
Peatech LLC
Peatech LLC Nov 3 '14

Quote from Tammy it keeps reverting back images like logo etc i have to replace the original ones with mine so it reverts back to mine but every 2 days i have to reupload background image 
I have this problem too, it seems. I believe it might be something to involve his "force cache" option, I'm not really sure. I can make the assumption that just finding the image files in the static folder and replacing them with your logo and image (with the same exact name) should work, and then clearing the cache of your site with the profiler on. 

The startpage isn't the greatest but it's the only plugin like it, at the moment. Again, we have our facebook-like join page mod we posted in an earlier reply, but it doesn't necessarily create the type of page the original poster was hoping for.

Also, regarding the test links, etc.; I have to agree there too. A developer/designer going to do some work and sees things like images and links to his website might be a bit thrown off by it all.

~Jake,

Head of Developments/CTO

www.ewtnet.us