We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Album directories in the plugin do not work! - Advanced Photo | Forum

Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Oct 9 '14

The picture shows the album directories. But they do not work in this plugin! 

Where do you upload photos to these categories? 

Have tried, but when I upload one picture, so I do not get some of these categories !!

Tested this plugin in original themes and can confirm that it did not help. 

My conclusion is att plugin not kopitabel with Oxwall 1.7.2

I have tested all possible options. 

Disabled one plugin after the other, run debug, but has no answer! 

The only thing I can conclude is again, although the buttons are not sitting correctly in Oxwall 1.7.2 Can not possibly be compatible with 1.7.2!

The Forum post is edited by Ketil Ervik Dec 3 '14
James
James Oct 25 '14
I have the same problem.. Sucks because I just bought it..

Edit:
I think I figured it out. Least how to add pictures to the category. You need to make your album that category. If you edit your album you will see the drop down for your categories you made. If you go back and then click on that category, all the pictures in that album are in there..
The Forum post is edited by James Oct 25 '14
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Oct 26 '14
Thanks for info
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Nov 13 '14
No is did not work. This plugin and Photo Viewer like Facebook, G+  is not support vid Photo in Oxwall 1.7.2 They do not work well with Oxwall Photo. Video Viewer like Facebook, G+ do not support VideoPlus plugin. Have uinstall all tre, Total Unusable to day, wasted money, 60 $ out of window. The problems have come and gone since I bought three of these plugins.

Video player in newsfeedPhotos Badge PluginDesign Settings PluginVideoGroup Plugin and PhotoGroup Plugin

Its all god plugins and i like them. Have so far purchased 92 plugins, but look that I also have wasted over 

$ 200 or more. But it is just the way it is, not all pluigin is just as good out here!

My site: Sosialt nett

The Forum post is edited by Ketil Ervik Dec 3 '14
iDragon Solution Co., Ltd

Quote from Ketil Ervik This plugin and Photo Viewer like Facebook, G+ is not support vid Photo in Oxwall 1.7 .

Did you installed the lasted version of these plugins?

Quote from Ketil Ervik o. Video Viewer like Facebook, G+ do not support VideoPlus plugin.
Video Viewer like Facebook, G+ do not support VideoPlus plugin. Yes, in its description, it's just support Oxwall's Video plugin. If you want to do that, why don't message us to make the customization?

iDragon Solution Co., Ltd
@Ketil Ervik, And please send ftp info and admin account to me by private message, then we will help you to install Advanced photo and Photo Viewer like Facebook, G+ Plugin. Thank you
You do not have permission to reply this topic