We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

not working.............help please - Social Publisher 1.01 | Forum

Admin thexsite
Admin thexsite Oct 10 '14

I have install Social Bridge AND Social Publisher and i try everything and nothing is publish neither from and to the Facebook account. any suggestions ? I am using version 1.7.0 (SkaDate X)

YouNetCo
YouNetCo Oct 13 '14

Hi Husky,

Kindly submit ticket under Client Area at www.oxwall.younetco.com/client or send email to support@younetco.com for quick help. Kindly supply us your site information.

Regards,

YouNet

Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Nov 13 '14
This plugin only sends text and profile picture, completely wasted purchase
Lucas
Lucas Nov 18 '14
so we should not buy it, please information regarding the plugin
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Nov 18 '14
If you do not need to send more than text to facebook this plugin okay. But send text to twitter for example, the result is something strange! Plugin is not more than every $ 5 you ask me. I have now purchased 92 plugins so far. I bought five plug them. Two is Unusable and tre are not complete. Expensive, inadequate and little current. And then I have not included support.
The Forum post is edited by Ketil Ervik Nov 19 '14
Lucas
Lucas Nov 18 '14
Thanks Ketil Ervik for your reply.

I will not buy any plugin from them.

Regards, Lucas

Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Nov 19 '14
Have by Five plugin. I have wasted $ 90 so far. It is very expensive products that do not work as they should. Do not let yourselves be fooled as I was.
The Forum post is edited by Ketil Ervik Nov 22 '14
Lucas
Lucas Nov 22 '14
thank you again
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Nov 23 '14
Managed to get the plugin to work, but think it was a bit of luck, this plugin i do not think is kopitabel with many other plug than as product own plugins!
You do not have permission to reply this topic