We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

oxwall script problem VPS ram very Loading | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Oct 29 '14
Türkis script problems

GuvenOct 27Merhaba arkadaşlar 12.000 üyesi olan AÖF platformuna sahibim,oxwall kullanıyorum script güzel fakat çok sorunlu lanet olsun şuan kullandığım sanal sunucu aynı anda 50k kaldırabilecek özelliklerde fakat oxwall da tam tersi aynı anda 1000 kişi girdiği zaman sunucu patlıyor.Bu saatten sonra başka scripte geçmek demek emeklerimin boşa gitmesi demek siz siz olun yok yakınken dönün. Scriptte aşırı derecede RAM kullanımı var.Kullandığım sanal sunucu özellikleri.

• 4000 Mhz İşlemci
  • 4 GB Ram
  • 160 GB HDD

--------------------------------------------
Hello friends who are members of my site12,000 OEF  have the platform, using Oxwall script beautiful but very problematic damn the features to handle I use these virtual servers simultaneously 50k but Oxwall vice versa at the same time 1,000 people join  entered when the server big bang of time after wasted my labor means   script other you mean to go no return is close be the first. There are extremely RAM usage in the script. script big bang problem use the virtual server no properties oxwall script problem. 4000 Mhz Processor 4 GB Ram 160 GB HDD
Michael
Michael Oct 29 '14
Who is your hosting provider? Have you contacted them to see if its a server issue, i.e misconfiguration or possibly being ddos attacked.

When your server spikes can you find out how many users are online? Concurrent users will make your resources run high but you'll need quite a few concurrent users with those specs.

Personally I would use a dedicated server over a VPS, at some point when you grow to big you will need a dedicated server anyway
tammy harris
tammy harris Oct 29 '14
1000 people online same time and 4 gb ram the server will crash 

you need least 8 gb  just to handle standard apachie, sql cashe and mail 
if you use ffmpg ot ted5  you will need 12gb