We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Scammer in the name of Aron be caurefull guys buying any of his mods | Forum

Durlabh Ashok
Durlabh Ashok Nov 18 '14
Pete This thread must be closed as its not easy to understand what is happening in this post...
tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 18 '14
oxwall is being halmfull to its self
tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 18 '14
buy not acting on this issue long time ago it gronw to be a huge mess
tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 18 '14
and this forum will get deleted as oxwall told forum moderators to remove forums that trash plugin dev
tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 18 '14
i posted heaps on bad plugins and every one of them was deleted by moderators
Durlabh Ashok
Durlabh Ashok Nov 18 '14
Tammy I some how agree with you but we got to remember that oxwall is started in 2010, so oxwall is doing great if we compare to othere php softwares.And they donot get money from making this software...
tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 18 '14
oxwall has know these problems for 6 months now and done nothing 

tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 18 '14
i know that i love oxwall and support it as much as i can i spend so much time here helping ppl with there site
Durlabh Ashok
Durlabh Ashok Nov 18 '14
But I am sure that in future there must be a proper support and testing of the plugins before they come to the store, They just cannot do that now because they donot have enough resources...
tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 18 '14
i have put my hard up several times to test plugin for oxwall before they go to store 

never got an answer
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Nov 18 '14
Hi Durlabh,

I said i have reported the issue to the developer and he didn't bother if you read up, So far the best Developer that is always willing to help and always keeping their work is Puru, i had never had issues with his plugins truth be told 80% of my site uses Puru's plugins. Nowadays im very sceptical of buying plugins of user developers unless there's a number of good reviews from users.
Quote from Durlabh Ashok Pete and Webster, 

I understand your concerns but I think this is not the appropiate way to report any scam or spam.By posting your problems on the forum, like this, it will only make new users to oxwall aviod buying any plugins or themes from store.

If the support team couldn't resolve your problem then only you should come here with your scam or spam problems.....

I Hope you undersatnd what i meant to say... 

Conatact support first, let us not make any haste move..

tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 18 '14

Quote from Webster Molaudi Hi Durlabh,

I said i have reported the issue to the developer and he didn't bother if you read up, So far the best Developer that is always willing to help and always keeping their work is Puru, i had never had issues with his plugins truth be told 80% of my site uses Puru's plugins. Nowadays im very sceptical of buying plugins of user developers unless there's a number of good reviews from users.
Quote from Durlabh Ashok Pete and Webster, 

I understand your concerns but I think this is not the appropiate way to report any scam or spam.By posting your problems on the forum, like this, it will only make new users to oxwall aviod buying any plugins or themes from store.

If the support team couldn't resolve your problem then only you should come here with your scam or spam problems.....

I Hope you undersatnd what i meant to say... 

Conatact support first, let us not make any haste move..

most reviews that are say 5 star and how good the plubin is  on lots of plugins are fake done by the developer 
Pete
Pete Nov 18 '14
Durlabh Ashok why or you so interested in getting this thread closed maybe  you or not who you say that you or.It sounds a little funny to me ,I would even say worried ,I think maybe you or one of these shit head selling plugins what or ripping people off .  All the shit heads that try selling plugins and ripping members off well from now on be named and shamed on oxwall to protect  members from these scumbags .It well make oxwall become bigger and better ,because these scumbags wont be able to fraud people no more ,and mess peoples oxwall up .
The Forum post is edited by Pete Nov 18 '14
Durlabh Ashok
Durlabh Ashok Nov 18 '14
Pete, oh pete..Now you are mixing me with the bad guys, Look I don't want it to make it personal but belive me I am here from 2011 and I donot think the bad plugins makers are from that early stage of oxwall.I started working with oxwall from arround 2012, If you don't belive me try to search forum using keyword "durlabh".I am sure It will make you clear that I am not with those black sheeps you are talking about....

I suggested you to make a new thread to make other users crystal clear that what you are up to, And I Even said that you are doing a great work by indentifing the bad plugins maker but As I said earlier I am not one of them.....

You have raised a big allegation againist me and I am not happy about it :(.., I have been helping in the forums for almost a year or two but no one has done that with me...

The Forum post is edited by Durlabh Ashok Nov 18 '14
Den Team
Den Nov 18 '14
Topic was moved from Oxwall Store.
Pete
Pete Nov 18 '14

Quote from Durlabh Ashok Pete, oh pete..Now you are mixing me with the bad guys, Look I don't want it to make it personal but belive me I am here from 2011 and I donot think the bad plugins makers are from that early stage of oxwall.I started working with oxwall from arround 2012, If you don't belive me try to search forum using keyword "durlabh".I am sure It will make you clear that I am not with those black sheeps you are talking about....

I suggested you to make a new thread to make other users crystal clear that what you are up to, And I Even said that you are doing a great work by indentifing the bad plugins maker but As I said earlier I am not one of them.....

You have raised a big allegation againist me and I am not happy about it :(.., I have been helping in the forums for almost a year or two but no one has done that with me...

I am not making allegations ,I am just saying why or you acting like this .,which makes you look guilty  . Why should my post bother you ,its not bothering any members or the staff at oxwall
Den Team
Den Nov 19 '14
Hello guys,

The topic really goes to no where and should be closed (not deleted). Let me explain the reasons: 

- Please, remember, If you are not satisfied with a customer support from developer and how plugin works for you, in general, this couldn't mean that it does not work at all for all other users. That's why there is a "Leave a review" option for each item, share your experience, help Oxwall team and others with collecting a feedback. 

- It will be wrong to suspend an item/developer for a few negative feedback. Other users, for whom item works well will be really surprised by such decision :) That's why there should be a valued reason to perform such action, like mass negative reviews. Obviously, in this case, developer really does not take care about plugin's quality and customer support. In this way, item should go to garbage. 

- Oxwall team really takes care about plugin's quality and the level of support, provided by developers. That's why we've implemented on open source platform the things like plugins approval, reviews, item's forums, reviews checking, etc. All we ask for is to follow the rules: for developers - create a good items and support them, customers - share your experience. As more community members will follow it, as better quality we will have here!

- It is reasonable, when a user, who didn't receive a good item and customer support, wants to solve this immediately right now, with this developer. But in some cases, it doesn't work so fast with some developers, as he wants. As more good developers we will attract, I guess, as less user will face with such cases. 

- Finally, if no compromise has been found between you and developer, you always has a choice to refund money, write share your experience with item and move forward with another developer. 

Oxwall community and Store are still building and changing. 

P.S.

Quote from Tammy and this forum will get deleted as oxwall told forum moderators to remove forums that trash plugin dev
We do not practice such here, as this is open community and every feedback is appreciated. If you have been answered with such reply, PM me with a moderator's profile to sort this out. 

Thanks

Pages: « 1 2
This topic is locked